Eisenhower Medical Center
Registered Nurse RN – Inpatient Surgery
Located in Southern California, Eisenhower Medical Center is a not-for-profit hospital seeking a Registered Nurse RN – Inpatient Surgery. Come work in a state-of-the-art environment with a team of skilled, friendly professionals, many of whom have been with Eisenhower for years. We have a daVinci Robotic program (which includes the brand new Xi) and top-performing Orthopedic, Neurosurgery and Cardiothoracic groups. Our Inpatient Surgery performs over 9,000 operations annually. Our 10 Operating Rooms and dedicated Cardiac, Vascular, Urology and daVinci specialty rooms mean there's a growing need for health professionals like you. Join us on our Magnet journey today. Please visit EisenhowerCareers.com to learn more information and apply.
UP TO $15K RELOCATION BONUS AVAILABLE
ATTENTION: New grads & RNs looking to switch specialty areas! Eisenhower's Perioperative 101 training is now open for enrollment!
The RN – Inpatient Surgery must meet the following requirements:
- Education: Must be enrolled in a BSN program within one year of hire and complete the program within 5 years of hire
- Licensure/Certification: California RN licensure, current BLS certification from the American Heart Association
- Experience: 1-2 years experience in the area of specialty or in area of higher acuity or participation in internship program/course (preferred)
The RN – Inpatient Surgery’s responsibilities include:
- Possessing and demonstrating the ability to assess patients using the nursing process
- Developing a Plan of Care that is consistent with the needs appropriate to the age of the patient
- Independently setting priorities and implementing nursing activities in an accurate, safe, and timely manner
- Delegating activities appropriately to other team members
- Evaluating and documenting the effectiveness of nursing and medical interventions
- Formulating, implementing and documenting an individual teaching plan for each patient
- Providing patient care in a cost effective high quality manner
Eisenhower is proud to offer:
- Competitive compensation
- A generous benefits package and matched retirement plan
- Health and wellness programs
About Eisenhower Medical Center:
Near Palm Springs, California, our vibrant community offers an enviable lifestyle including affordable housing, minimal traffic, world-class dining and shopping, and year round recreational activities. Additionally, Eisenhower Medical Center is less than two hours away from sandy beaches and mountain resorts.
At Eisenhower Medical Center, we offer a progressive environment with an emphasis on individual growth and advanced medical practices seldom seen in other hospitals. As a not-for-profit and comprehensive health care institution located in Southern California, we are the proud recipient of the 2009 Distinguished Hospital award for Excellence™ by HealthGrades® and the Advisory Board’s 2013 Excellence in Employee Engagement Award.
Located on 130 acres in Rancho Mirage, we offer our community a 476-bed acute care hospital with telemetry, critical care and medical/surgical floors. We also have a multitude of specialty centers on our campus including The Betty Ford Center, The Barbara Sinatra Children’s Center, The Annenberg Center for Health Sciences and The Lucy Curci Cancer Center.
Eisenhower Medical Center has recently been granted Magnet recognition by the ANCC for its nursing excellence, which makes Eisenhower the first and only hospital in the Inland Empire to achieve prestigious Magnet distinction. Eisenhower is also recognized as a Leader in LGBT Healthcare Equality by the Human Rights Campaign (HRC) Foundation.
Eisenhower is renowned for its Centers of Excellence in Orthopedics, ranked #1 in California for Joint Replacement three years in a row (2008, 2009 & 2010) in HealthGrades®, as well as its Centers of Excellence in Cardiovascular, Neuroscience and Oncology. In 2014, The Leapfrog Group honored Eisenhower with an “A” rating, the top grade in patient safety.
Eisenhower has had a great deal of growth in our Clinic Divisions throughout the Coachella Valley. Eisenhower Medical Center was also recently voted “The Top 20 Most Beautiful Hospitals” by Soliant Health, and fosters a respectful, supportive and friendly work environment.
Come JOIN our TEAM! To apply for a position now please visit EisenhowerCareers.com
Like us on Facebook at Facebook.com/EisenhowerCareers
See for yourself why Coachella Valley is the place to live! CoachellaValleyRelocation.com