**Alert** If you received an email purporting to be an “Employment Opportunity” or "Interview Update" asking you to click on a link or download anything from Yahoo, Google, or any other source the email is fraudulent and does not represent any legitimate contact with MGMA or any potential employment opportunity with the association.
The Alliance for Physician Certification and Advancement (APCA) is creating a Point-of-Care Ultrasound (POCUS) Academy. APCA is seeking part-time sonographer consultants with specific POCUS expertise to help create assessment content.
Consultants will work with Inteleos' Innovation staff to develop POCUS scenarios for possible use in content-specific POCUS assessments within the APCA POCUS Academy. Work will include writing a specified number of clinical vignettes or scenarios using pre-approved templates and submitting corresponding HIPAA-compliant point-of-care ultrasound videos in .mp4 format.
APCA is seeking individuals with the following qualifications:
1. Clinical expertise in at least one of the following POCUS areas: Hepatobiliary/Spleen and/or Gastrointestinal and/or Musculoskeletal (MSK) Soft Tissue;
2. Access to POCUS ultrasound videos and the ability to transfer publication rights to Inteleos;
3. Credentialed by ARDMS or APCA (please specify which credential):
4. The ability to de-personalize all media prior to submission (HIPAA) as required; and
5. The ability to use computers and software to view, write, edit and share files.
3 openings. Telecommuting is allowed.
Additional Salary Information: Salary will be determined by the contract and agreed timelines/deliverables.