Advance your career with the company that makes it easier for people to choose better health
Express Scripts is a leading healthcare company serving tens of millions of consumers. We are looking for individuals who are passionate, creative and committed to creating systems and service solutions that promote better health outcomes.
Join the company that Fortune magazine ranked as one of the 'Most Admired Companies' in the pharmacy category. Then, use your intelligence, creativity, integrity and hard work to help us enhance our products and services.
United BioSource Corporation (UBC), an Express Scripts company, is the leading provider of integrated development and commercial support solutions that deliver evidence of safe use, while optimizing access to mediation and care.
Our Associate Director, PV Process Excellence is responsible leading UBC international pharmacovigilance project teams to deliver key milestones.
- Manage pharmacovigilance projects per the scope of work and within the contracted budget
- Oversee all aspects of the safety project conduct from Start-up through Close-Out
- Ensure project is conducted in concert with UBC SOPs, project-specific procedures and client’s SOPs as appropriate
- Develop plans to achieve contracted milestones (i.e., Adverse Event Reporting Plan, Safety Data Management Plan)
- Ensure project specific staff training and associated documentation
- Prepare project timelines and project management related deliverables
- Identify percent complete units for monthly revenue recognition meeting with Finance as well as forecast future unit completion
- Ensure project budget is tracked against contract milestones
- Present project information at bid defenses, client meetings and UBC project review meetings
- Assist in project specific audit preparation and actively participate to the audit
- Prepare project KPI and monthly report
- Bachelor's Degree in a science or health-related field, pharmacy or nursing required.
- Experience at increasing levels of responsibility in PV and project management.
- Advanced knowledge of global and local PV regulations and legislation, both pre- and post-marketing required.
- Strong analytical and organizational skills required.
UBC’s Risk Management, Registries & Epidemiology team is led by industry safety expert Annette Stemhagen, DrPH, FISPE - Session Chair in the 2017 DIA Pharmacovigilance and Risk Management Strategies meeting.