We currently have an exciting opportunity available for an experienced Practice Administrator within our growing, hospital based Anesthesia practice.
The Practice Administrator will be responsible for the effective management and implementation of corporate policies, procedures, and initiatives; and act as primary liaison to the board of directors, clinical leadership, and clients.
- Direct all business aspects of a 77-clinician private Anesthesia group.
- Oversee a staff of 12, including the Billing Supervisor, Bookkeeper, and entire in-house billing department to ensure proper protocols, procedures, efficiency, accounting and optimal insurance and patient reimbursement.
- Participate in the negotiations for all Managed Care Contracts. Cultivate and maintain relationships with all the local and regional Insurance Carriers.
- Maintain basic knowledge of hospital contractual requirements (quality, financial, satisfaction) and educate providers appropriately. Assist with the renewal or modification of said contract as requested.
- Lead the group in screening and implementation of a new revenue cycle software program. Manage the maintenance of the product throughout its life with the group.
- Assist the physicians in choosing and maintaining all software/technology owned by the group.
- Assist Executive Board and Partners in gathering quality data to present to the hospital/health system.
- Interface and network with hospital departments and attend applicable meetings.
- Act as chief liaison with the company’s Professional Employer Organization for all Human Resources and employee benefits functions. Review bi-weekly payroll, bonuses, and all Accounts Payable reports.
- Create and conduct year-end employee evaluations, and determine any potential raises, bonuses, and promotions
- With physician leader, evaluate, re-create, and maintain CRNA schedules, PTO, compensation and benefits packages.
The following skills would be beneficial in addition to the required skills listed above
- Proficiency in all Revenue Cycle functions including Collection/Payment Recognition, Accounting/Finance, Managed Care Contracting and Electronic Health records systems.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, specifically Excel
- Extensive experience with Practice Management Software systems.
- Very strong written, oral, and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment
- Experience working both independently and in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
- Demonstrates ability in leadership and managing others
- Strong interpersonal, project management and mentoring skills. Ability to make decisions in a rapidly growing, professional, service oriented environment.
- Ability to effectively represent the organization and communicate with all levels of personnel, from clerical to C-Suite level.
- Bachelor's Degree from a four-year College or University
- MBA Preferred
- Five or more years of Practice Manager level experience in a healthcare setting, preferably in the specialty of Anesthesia; or equivalent combination of education and experience
To be considered, candidates must submit verifiable prior employment for the past seven years including title, dates of hire and salary history and will be subject to a criminal background check.
If you are ready to join an exciting, progressive company and have a strong work ethic, join our team of experts! We offer a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package.