Granger Medical Clinic, the largest independent medical clinic in the Salt Lake Valley, is looking for a Chief Operating Officer, COO.
This is an exempt, executive management position responsible for planning, organizing and directing all clinical operations.
Responsibilities may include:
- Oversees the daily operations of the organization.
- Assists chief executive officer in developing and implementing the strategic long- and short-range plans and its business plan.
- Represents clinic and interacts with regulatory agencies, insurance carriers, and other professional and community groups.
- Works with the CFO and CEO in negotiating with managed care plans and ensures the clinic's long-term financial stability.
- Works with functional department directors to facilitate overall compliance with corporate policies and procedures, governmental regulations and industry requirements.
- Enhances operational effectiveness to maintain overall accountability, emphasizing cost containment and high-quality patient care.
- Proven ability to work with a variety of physicians with a practical knowledge of physician engagement.
- Provide leadership capabilities with targeted results in quality and service performance, patient engagement and satisfaction, and benchmarking with other ambulatory multispecialty groups in the evolving healthcare industry.
Granger Medical Clinic provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Granger Medical Clinic complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Granger Medical Clinic expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Granger Medical Clinic’s employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.
Granger Medical Clinic conforms to all laws, statutes and regulations concerning equal employment opportunities and Affirmative Action. We strongly encourage women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and veterans to apply to all of our job openings.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regards to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability status, genetic information and testing, Family & Medical Leave, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.