Candidate Requirements: Our ideal Physician Service Line Coaches possess:
- A Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience (a Master’s degree is preferred)
- 15+ years of total relevant experience and knowledge of Physician Practice operations
- 5+ years of Physician Practice operational leadership with supervisory experience
- Ability to quickly identify root issues, structure client approach strategically, and demonstrated ability to influence/coach others to successful outcomes
- Ability to build strong relationships at all levels, including the C-suite, to develop a full understanding of Studer Group practices and tools and communicate them effectively to promote client growth
- Exceptional [business] communication (written and oral) skills to impress the C-suite audience
- Ability to work independently/organize workload to provide reliable follow-through and meet timelines/deadlines
- Willingness to work from home office, travel extensively, and perform essential physical requirements related to travel and administrative duties (Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions)
What will your legacy be?
At Studer Group (a Huron Healthcare Solution), we think we have your answer. Imagine partnering with organizations to help them build a sustainable culture that promotes accountability, fosters innovation, and consistently delivers a great patient experience and best quality outcomes over time. Think better transparency… higher accountability…the ability to target and execute specific, objective benchmarks. Join Studer Group and find yourself empowering organizations to respond to new initiatives in this era of continuous change. Studer Group is all about forward motion, all about results. Sounds pretty amazing, doesn’t it?
If you’re looking to put the passion back in your healthcare career—to carve out a role helping healthcare systems vast and quaint achieve exceptional clinical, operational, and financial results, we urge you to join our team of Coaches. You’ll be the front line—the central line—helping organizations accelerate their capacity to execute all-around excellence. You’ll work side by side to develop and implement solutions. In fact, organizations coached by Studer Group improve on average 127% faster than the nation. Stats like this give our coaching team all the more motivation to provide unparalleled mentorship. Both organization and coach thrive in this mutually-beneficial environment.
At Studer Group, we create a culture of excellence. Our core values—teamwork, respect, integrity, generosity, learning, and measurable achievement—reflect in everything we do. Our high standards and commitment to community drive us to provide exceptional service and hardwire an engaged culture for strong performance. We thrive off helping organizations gain a deep sense of purpose and accomplish great feats. And nobody brings this mission to life quite like our coaching team.
Not All Leaders Are Created Equal...but they can be coached to greatness.
If you are a hospital leader in physician/medical practice and have the innate ability to build trusted relationships and influence others, then you might have the DNA of a Studer Group Physician Practice Management Coach.
Our coaches travel weekly within the US (Mon - Thur/Fri) and manage a busy workload in order to help our partners achieve results.