Director, Operations (Hepatobiliary Liver Cancer)
University of Pittsburgh Physicians
Job ID: 549815
Are you looking to grow your professional career with a fast-paced, dynamic team? Do you have a degree in Health Care Administration, Finance, or Accounting, as well as an in-depth knowledge of business management and revenue cycle practices? If so, we invite you to consider the following opportunity with UPMC!
The University of Pittsburgh Physicians is hiring a Director, Operations to support the Hepatobiliary Liver Cancer department in Pittsburgh, Pa. The Director, Operations will be responsible for strategic decision-making, policy development, and policy implementation for the business unit.
- Work collaboratively with the Division Chiefs, other physicians, clinicians, and manage to develop and implement strategic plans focused on the growth and development of clinical and academic programs
- Maintain accountability for the operation's performance (service, quality, and financial) of the business unit
- Ensure compliance with all state, federal and regulatory agencies
- Serve as the coordinator in utilization and report generation from the EPIC system
- Create and manage the operating and capital budgets
We invite you to view the complete job description, and apply: http://careers.upmc.com/jobs/6341519-director-operations-hepatobiliary-liver-cancer
What’s next? Network With Us! Join UPMC Careers on Facebook and Twitter for an inside look at UPMC.
UPMC is an equal opportunity employer.
Minority/Females/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities