Pediatric Hospitalist – Nassau County, NY
The Department of Pediatrics at Northwell Health and the Hofstra Northwell School of Medicine seeks a Board Certified/Board Eligible Pediatric Hospitalist to join our growing program in New York. This academic pediatrics opportunity will involve working primarily at Cohen Children’s Medical Center in New Hyde Park.
- Academic position with teaching responsibilities and opportunities for clinical research.
- Supervision of Pediatric Residents in inpatient and ambulatory settings.
- Mentoring of residents in research and quality improvement projects
- Attend administrative and academic meetings
- Lead role in developing clinical protocols
- Academic appointment at the Hofstra Northwell School of Medicine commensurate with experience.
Cohen Children’s Medical Center, established in 1983, is a 202-bed hospital, and is the New York metropolitan area's only hospital designed exclusively for children. Today we are the largest provider of pediatric health services in New York State. We serve 1.8 million children in Brooklyn, Queens, Nassau and Suffolk counties.
Northwell Health includes 21 award-winning hospitals and more than 450 community based practice locations throughout Long Island, Manhattan, Queens, Brooklyn, Staten Island, and Westchester. All candidates will receive competitive salaries, a comprehensive benefits package, and eligibility for tuition reimbursement. Academic appointment with the Hofstra Northwell School of Medicine is commensurate with credentials and experience.
For further details or to apply please email; Romaine Walton, Senior Physician Recruiter, email@example.com.