EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Accounting, Healthcare Administration or Business or equivalent work experience; Master’s Degree preferred
- 5+ year’s management experience and minimum 7 years in healthcare operations and/or revenue cycle experience
- Patient Financial certification desirable (CPAT, CPAM, CHFP)
- PMP and/or Six Sigma Green or Black belt desirable
- Expert knowledge of all laws and regulations pertaining to the collection of debts, including, but not limited to: HIPAA, FDCPA, FCRA, The Privacy Act
- Knowledge of Medicare, Medicaid, insurance billing, denials management, and collection processes and possess working knowledge of principles and practices of revenue cycle management
- Proven leadership skills with an ability to motivate teams and achieve performance goals
SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Must be a role model of Clinicient’s Core Values: Be Honest and Transparent; Coach More, Shoot Less; Deliver Exceptional Results; Enjoy the Journey; Fail Fast, Succeed Faster; and Find a Better Way.
- Exceptional communication skills. Must be able to clearly articulate complex concepts in writing and verbally to a wide range of audiences.
- Proven ability to build high-performance teams committed to delivering results within established timeframes.
- Passion for delivering a world customer experience that enhances the Company’s reputation in the market and builds a loyal and referential customer base.
- Strong analytical skills with ability to identify patterns, root cause and solutions.
- Intellectual curiosity always seeking the “why” and pushing the possibilities.
- Commitment to mentoring and staff development.
- Entrepreneurial attitude with a willingness and ability to roll-up the sleeves and get it done.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS
This position is performed primarily in an office environment. Significant portions of the job require extended sedentary periods, constant work with computers (including extended period of keyboarding), and repetitive motion of hands and wrists.
Clinicient offers a competitive benefits package with medical benefits, $100 monthly transportation reimbursement, monthly All-Hands meetings, company hosted happy hours and special events. Our offices are located in the heart of downtown Portland, Oregon, close to Pioneer Square, Food Carts and TriMet bus and MAX stops.
Clinicient is an equal opportunity employer and promotes a drug-free workplace.