Your Tomorrow is Here.
The relationship between Temple Health and Fox Chase Cancer Center promotes collaborative synergies between and among the physician-scientists at Temple University School of Medicine and Fox Chase Cancer Center. Together our team will accelerate the pace of further discovery and development of the most effective approaches to cancer prevention, diagnosis and treatment.
Are you looking for a setting that’s as collegial as it is inspiring? Then join Fox Chase Cancer Center. Your tomorrow is here.
As a Pre-Certification Director, you will be responsible for overseeing operations of the Pre-Certification department. In this role, you will help the management team and staff in support of the patient access pre-certification revenue cycle function, and provide feedback and guidance to the physicians regarding insurance. Daily responsibilities will include reviewing reports, statistical summaries, time studies and quality control audits prepared by supervisors, in order to make appropriate operational decisions, and providing clinical expertise to supervisors and the staff as needed. The ideal candidate will also work closely with multiple hospital departments including Fox Chase Revenue Cycle Leadership, in order to provide account financial security and payer denial avoidance.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Three years of experience in healthcare revenue cycle
- Three years of experience in supervisory capacity in healthcare environment
- Five years of experience in staff management and/or director responsibilities
- General Experience and working knowledge of insurance requirements, pre-certification/referral, insurance verification and 3rd party billing
- Master’s Degree (Preferred)
- Three years of experience in Utilization or Pre-certification, preferably in an oncology setting (Preferred)
- Combination of relevant education and experience may be considered in lieu of degree.
We offer a competitive salary, a valuable 403(b) match and other excellent benefits including tuition assistance for you (and full time undergraduate dependents that attend Temple University.
Learn more and apply online using Job ID: 20847 at TempleHealthCareers.com. You may also email: George.Wilson@fccc.edu
TUHS neither provides nor controls the provision of health care. All health care is provided by its member organizations or independent health care providers affiliated with TUHS member organizations. Each TUHS member organization is owned and operated pursuant to its governing documents.
Proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer