An expanding Physician Owned Cardiovascular Medical Group is seeking a Chief Executive Officer to oversee its 100+ employees spread over multiple clinics, office based surgical suite, and an ambulatory surgery center spread in 30,000+ sq ft of office space.
Position Overview :
The CEO will report to the Board of Directors, and will be instrumental in the creation and execution of strategic direction and objectives which are necessary to build a world class, independent medical group.
In conjunction with the Executive Board, this person will lead the conception and enhancement of growth initiatives, policy and procedure development, new service offerings, technology advancements and budget proposals.
This opportunity is ideally suited for an individual with innate abilities in building strategic and tactical business plans, exceptional administrative teams, forging physician relationships that are cultivated through thought processes that are creative, collaborative, and decisive.
Major Duties & Responsibilities :
1. Provide leadership in the conception, planning, and development of strategies and objectives for consideration and adoption by the Executive Board.
2. Recruit, select, and appoint, with Executive Board approval, members of the management team to direct the affairs of the organization. Direct their activities and evaluate their performance.
3. Assure that all employees are given an orientation to the mission of the organization and instilled with a passion of "service excellence" in how they approach their day to day responsibilities.
4. Direct business and financial affairs of the organization by employing a system of accountability to ensure responsible fiscal management including accounting, budgeting, internal controls, and timely reporting.
5. Studies and presents to all members ways of enhancing operational effectiveness, placing special emphasis on cost containment approaches to the extent possible without jeopardizing important innovation, progress, or quality of care.
6. Represents the organization in its relationshpis with community businesses and civic associations, government agencies, and professional organizations.
7. Reports regularly to the Executive Board on the operation of the organization and performance of its various departments.
8. Ensures that all activities of the organization are in compliance with all federal and state statutues. Keeps abreast of pending legislation.