We are seeking a Practice Administrator to become a part of our team! You will help the Medical Director to coordinate health services in our clinic. The Practice Administrator is responsible for the supervision, direction, and coordination of the day-to-day and develops long-range operations plan of the clinic. The position will be also responsible for improving operational efficiency, effectiveness, and profitability of the business. This individual must possess an excellent work ethic and can work both independently and as part of a cohesive team. We are looking for someone who is flexible and eager to learn and grow as we plan to expand the operations in various locations.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Oversees day-to-day operations of the practice and assists and supports clinical and laboratory department with their respective operations.
- Provides supervision to administrative staffs and collaborates with Medical Director to provide guidance to clinical staffs.
- Assists and supports the staff in the external audit process such as laboratory, credentialing and licensure processes (e.g., FDA, CLIA, OSHA, etc.), and ensures compliance with all state and federal requirements.
- Identifies, and manages clinic vendors and service contractors to ensure the highest level of return for the practice consistent with services rendered.
Strategy and Planning
- Implements long-range plans in collaboration with Board
- Provides strategic and tactical recommendations to Board
- Creates and analyzes qualitative and quantitative reports to optimize the overall operation of the practice (e.g., New Patient Reporting, New Patient Retention, Patient Satisfaction, Department QA/QC, Financials, Sales/Marketing, etc.)
- Performs process improvement efforts yielding better operational flow, operational revenue, and efficient processes.
- Leads positive change and ethically motivates and manages relationships, working effectively with physicians, staff and management group
- Monitors and improves employee satisfaction and accountability.
- Fosters employee growth and leadership and inspires staff to continually improve patient care, patient experience, and operational efficiency.
HR and Finance
- Recruit, train and retain clinical and non-clinical practice personnel
- Designs and conducts performance evaluations and disciplinary action where appropriate while following all labor regulations.
- Directly responsible for general HR duties (e.g., Payroll, LOA, Disability, Workers' Compensation, etc.).
- Controls non-clinical budget overhead and assists Clinical staffs and Laboratory staffs in addressing any inefficiencies of the practice.