Practice Manager needed for an established oral surgery office in Savannah, GA area. Candidate must have an enthusiastic personality, professional attitude, and the ability to serve as both a leader and team player in a multi-tasking office environment.
The practice manager will oversee and administer office operations with the prime responsibility to ensure an outstanding patient and referring doctor experience. The ideal candidate will have solid working knowledge and ability with medical/dental insurance claims. Impeccable writing and verbal communication skills are a must. Duties to include but not limited to:
- Optimize office services by organizing and supervising staff, office operations, record keeping, billing, vendor contacts and office procedures.
- Works with doctor(s) to coordinate clinical and administrative staff services, identify and solve operational problems and recommend corrective actions.
- Monitors, reviews and directs financial operations including billing, accounts receivable/payable, payroll, budget and general accounting.
- Proficiency in Quickbooks, required.
- Maintains financial statements.
- Oversees timely collections, accurate insurance and patient billing.
- Budgeting and other financial management oversight.
- Develop and enforces office polices and protocols.
- Maintains professional knowledge by establishing networks and participating in professional societies.
- Seeks opportunities for practice development and marketing.
Leadership skills: In charge of all office staff. Crucial to the role will be the ability to motivate, train, resolve conflicts and discipline in a fair, effective and creative manner.
Computer Skills: Business software (Microsoft Office) / Practice management software/internet savvy. Social media skills a plus.
Communications skills: Impeccable writing and verbal communication and listening skills are a must.
Organizational Skills: Possess efficient organizational skills to effectively execute assigned duties with a high attention to detail and priorities.
Current CPR certification preferred.