OUR GROWTH IS CREATING PROMISING FUTURES.
With the recent opening of Centegra Hospital-Huntley, fresh and progressive opportunities are dawning for patients and health care providers in McHenry County. As the second health system in Illinois to receive Magnet® status, the newest addition to the Centegra family has created growth-friendly openings throughout our system. If you seek a career where your professional development is a shared priority between you and your employer, we encourage you to explore a future with Centegra.
TRAINING SPECIALIST, ELECTRONIC HEALTH RECORDS - CENTEGRA PHYSICIAN CARE
As a member of the Centegra Physician Care IT team, the self-starting team builder we select for this vital role will work closely with Associates, practice operations managers, executive leadership, and providers to carry out an effective approach/plan for new and ongoing training of the electronic medical record system utilized by the practice operations. Training of physicians and Associates includes on-site, web-based, and classroom training. Providing implementation and coordination, this professional will oversee problem resolution related to the EHR product, assess end-user training needs, and resources, and work with CPC administration to review policies and develop new workflows. Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Developing training tools and system reports.
- Assessing end-user training needs and resources
- Presenting educational classes to the clinical and support staff of the system's functions.
- Coordinating training resources, and scheduling/providing training for Associates and physicians.
- Participating in EHR design and build sessions, testing the application, and documenting findings.
- Maintaining the EHR issues database.
- Clinical and/or occupational experience within a physician office or related clinic environment.
- NextGen certification or the ability to obtain within 12 months of hire.
- Proficiency with computer applications and the ability to troubleshoot and support them.
- Exceptional leadership, organizational, planning, project-management, and oral/written communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work within a professional, multi-disciplinary team as a group leader, facilitator, or participant.
- Ability to effectively lead meetings and conduct presentations.
- Willingness and ability to participate in an on-call schedule and provide 24/7 support.
- High school diploma or GED equivalent.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or related field.
- Experience using and supporting an EHR, specifically NextGen.
To explore career opportunities and apply online, visit centegra.taleo.net/careersection/prof/jobdetail.ftl?job=100468.