What experience and education do you need?
You’ll need to have a BS/MS degree in a life science or a related field with a minimum of 5 – 7 years of regulatory affairs experience working in a biopharma as well as a minimum of 2 years in drug development.
Additionally, we are seeking candidates with the following experience and knowledge:
- Drug development process
- Regulatory guidelines
What skills and knowledge does our ideal candidate have?
As our ideal candidate, you’ll need the follow skills and knowledge:
- Drug development process knowledge
- Regulatory guidelines knowledge
- Demonstrated ability to lead and manage projects
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent organizational skills with a high level of accuracy and detail orientation
- Demonstrated ability to handle multiple competing priorities, prioritize multiple tasks, and utilizing resources effectively
- A demonstrated ability to build and maintain positive relationships both internally and externally
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Leadership qualities: ethics, integrity, creativity, collaboration, etc.
- Advanced computer application skills in MS Office and Adobe Acrobat.
What else do you need to know?
- You’ll be required to travel approximately 20% of the time including both overnight domestic and international travel
If you have the skills, knowledge and experience we are looking for, we’d love to hear from you!
Omeros is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to status as a protected veteran or a qualified individual with a disability, or other protected status such as race, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, marital status, or any other factor determined to be unlawful by federal, state, or local statutes.
It is our policy to provide reasonable accommodation to anyone with a disability who needs assistance completing the job application process. If you need assistance, you can either send an e-mail to email@example.com or contact Omeros, asking for Human Resources, at (206) 676-5000.