• Bachelor's degree required with a minimum of five (5) years within the healthcare industry with two (2) years in supervisory or administrative position preferred. Ambulatory Surgery Center and Operating Room experience required, Ophthalmology surgery experience preferred. RN required for clinical duties as needed.
• CPR and ACLS certification required
• Evidence of leadership qualities & able to handle multiple, simultaneous tasks effectively
• Strong ethical and moral character references
• Language skills adequate for high-level written, interpersonal, and telephone communication in American English
• Computer literacy
We are an equal opportunity employer.
We do not discriminate in practices or employment opportunities on the basis of an individual's race, color, national or ethnic origin, religion, age, sex, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability, or any other prohibited category set forth in federal or state regulations.
We will provide reasonable accommodation to complete the online application consistent with applicable law. If you require an accommodation, please contact Human Resources.