Primary Care - Brightwood Health Center-Centro de Salud
Baystate Health, a Truven® Award–winning healthcare system and home of the University of Massachusetts Medical School-Baystate, is searching for a Spanish-speaking BC/BE Internal Medicine, Medicine-Pediatrics or Family Medicine physician to join Baystate Brightwood Health Center-Centro de Salud in Springfield, Massachusetts.
This opportunity features:
- Our team of 20 providers is dedicated to providing outpatient innovative and compassionate, comprehensive and community based care to the inner-city, predominantly Hispanic/Latino community. NACQ patient centered medical home.
- Care for a population with complex needs and health disparities with opportunities for community involvement. Great call schedule by phone only.
- On-site support from certified nurse-midwives, behavioral health services, opioid addiction treatment program, HIV medical care and support services, laboratory services, pharmacy and social services.
- Opportunity to precept Medical Students, Residents, Advanced Practitioner students.
- This position qualifies for the National Health Service Corp and Massachusetts State loan forgiveness program.
The ideal candidate will be a superb clinician with a strong commitment to working with our underserved community and comfortable with medically complex patients. The ability to function well as part of a medical team is essential. Fluency in medical Spanish is a plus.
Our providers will tell you the reasons they chose Baystate Health are its unique work environment and culture. Here you are part of a collaborative team that values your expertise and wants you to contribute your ideas. At Baystate Medical Practices, our mission is to ensure that our entire community has convenient access to affordable and effective primary care. Our work is data, quality and performance improvement driven and our providers are encouraged to participate on improvement measure teams. Join us in delivering a higher state of caring at Baystate Health.
For more information, please visit
Or, contact: Ariana Caraballo, MBA, Recruiter
Phone: 413-794-8701 Fax: 413-794-5059 Email: Ariana.Caraballo@baystatehealth.org
Baystate Health is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, ancestry, age, genetic information, disability, or protected veteran status.