We need a General Internist for our adult patient clinical team. This is an established (FQHC) Community Health Center with a solid team of providers and support staff.
* Live rent-free for the duration of your contract.
* 275,000 base salary + incentives for an expected income in the 300,000+ range
* Flexible schedule enables a great quality of life
* Adult patient base, low volume inpatient rounds and minor procedures available as desired
* Modern clinic located on the hospital campus - a very progressive 25-bed Critical Access facility
Full-time position includes paid malpractice, comprehensive benefits package and relocation allowance.
Lamar, Colorado is a bustling college community in Southeastern Colorado, just 20 minutes from one of the state’s largest freshwater recreational lakes. This part of the state enjoys 340+ days of sunshine each year with a mild warm climate and a high quality of life.
* Ranked the #1 Most Affordable City to live in Colorado 2016 - Denver Business Journal
* Nearby John Martin Reservoir is 10 miles long with excellent boating and recreation opportunities
* Historic community of 8,000 population offers a very safe environment with genuine and friendly people
Send your CV in confidence and let’s talk - reference Job # 1701-2248
Western Region Vice President, Recruiting
Jackson Physician Search