Good Samaritan Medical Center is part of SCL Health, a faith-based, nonprofit health care organization.
Interested in making a difference? Then check us out. Our rich heritage and mission, and our focus on health care delivery that values person-centered care, excellence and accountability are a winning combination as we bring health — and hope — to our patients.
Lafayette, CO (20 miles northwest of downtown Denver) (estab. 2004)
1,480 associates, 1,040 medical staff and 239 allied health practitioners
234 beds (192 are staffed)
Services & Expertise
Bone & Joint Institute
Cardiac & Vascular Services
Comprehensive Cancer Care
Emergency & Trauma Services
Senior ER Services
Women's and Family Services
Kudos: Good Samaritan Medical Center offers excellence across the continuum of care for patients.
Join the Critical Care Float Pool and earn an extra differential just for floating!
You’ll provide patients with professional nursing care through assessment, planning, intervention and evaluation. Meet the needs of the patient, family members, and inter-disciplinary team through communication, coordination, evaluation and service excellence.
If you have questions about the Critical Care Float Pool, please schedule a time to talk with the recruiter using the link below.
- The information above is for summary purposes, and is not intended to be a comprehensive list of essential functions.
- Associate's degree in nursing, required
- Bachelor's degree in nursing, required within 5 years of employment
- Valid license as a Registered Nurse in the State of practice, required
- Possess a current Basic Life Support Certification, required
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, required
- Minimum two years of Critical Care/ICU RN experience, required