At Cottage Health in Santa Barbara, California, our facilities are state of the art and our physicians, nurses, technicians and staff are extraordinary. The Research Business Analyst
is responsible for the review and assessment of technical research protocols and providing guidance and assistance to investigators in regard to study development. Key duties include client relations and project management for both internal and external stakeholders and collaborators.
- Master's degree in a scientific or technical field, public health or business administration, or a Bachelor's degree with three years of experience in research and/or research development
- Familiarity with statistics and demonstrated knowledge of research methodology
- Working knowledge of scientific and medical concepts and terminology
- Excellent communication and writing skills
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite
- Minimum of three years of experience within a pharmaceutical or research environment developing grants, manuscripts, research protocols or business plans
About Cottage Health
For over 125 years, our not-for-profit health system has been providing advanced medical care for patients throughout California. Today, our nationally recognized services provide families with the patient-centered care they deserve. At Cottage Health, we rely on the contributions, creativity and skills of our remarkable staff. That’s why we offer competitive compensation and benefits that include above-market salaries, premium medical coverage, new-hire bonuses, pension plans, tax savings accounts, rental and mortgage assistance and relocation packages.
About Our Location
Nestled between the ocean and the mountains, Santa Barbara, California offers breathtaking vistas, beautiful flowers, an abundance of Spanish Colonial architecture and a mild climate.
Once you come home to Santa Barbara, it’s hard to imagine living anywhere else.
Make the move that will change your career.
Please apply online at jobs.cottagehealth.org and search via Requisition #17112. EOE