Radiology Partners is the largest and fastest growing on-site radiology practice in the US. We are an innovative practice focused on transforming how radiologists provide consistently exceptional services to hospitals, imaging centers, referring physicians and patients. With our state-of-the art clinical technology, specialized expertise, access to capital, and retention of top physician talent, Radiology Partners reliably exceeds the expectations of our clients, patients, and partners. We serve our clients with an operational focus, and, above all, a commitment to quality patient care. Our mission is To Transform Radiology.
The Credentialing Specialist will be coming into the Revenue Cycle department which is comprised of talented business office professionals with significant experience in developing and operating efficiently. The department is a great environment to learn and grow from and reflects the professional, energetic and collaborative culture of RadPartners.
Radiology Partners is hiring a Credentialing Specialist. The position will report to a senior credentialing teammate and will be focusing on processing and maintaining provider credentialing information for the entire business.
POSITION DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Compiles and maintains current and accurate data for all providers
• Completes provider credentialing and re-credentialing applications; monitors applications and follows-up as needed.
• Maintains copies of current state licenses, DEA certificates, malpractice coverage and any other required credentialing documents for all providers
• Maintains corporate provider contract files
• Maintains knowledge of current health plan and agency requirements for credentialing providers
• Sets up and maintains provider information in online credentialing databases and systems
• Tracks license and certification expirations for all providers to ensure timely renewals
• Ensures practice addresses are current with health plans, agencies and other entities
• Tracks license, DEA and professional liability expirations for appointed providers
• Audits health plan directories for current and accurate provider information
• Create and maintain radiologist credentialing files
• Research and obtain verifications of radiologist credentials
• Coordinate with hospital/center and radiologists to complete credentialing process, including any additional documentation, verifications, references, and applications necessary
• Complete and review all applications to ensure accuracy prior to submission