We have an excellent opportunity for an experienced Office Manager at our St. Vincent Hospital office location. The Office Manager works directly with the Operations Director to staff the office and is responsible for the overall planning, development, coordination, implementation and management of all office administrative functions and support staff. The primary focus of the position includes but is not limited to, day-to-day operations, communication, and interoffice coordination to ensure our mission and vision is at the center of all we do.
The ideal candidate will be energetic, naturally possess a positive attitude and enjoy the challenge of managing a busy medical office. Goodman Campbell provides the benefit of being part of a well-respected Neurosurgery practice as well as a strong team of managers. The ability to work autonomously, execute good judgment and place a strong emphasis on quality patient care is critical.
Designated an Indianapolis Star Top Workplace for 2015 & 2016 Goodman Campbell Brain and Spine offers a rewarding work environment with many opportunities for growth in a fast-paced progressive corporation with multiple office locations. We offer competitive salaries and benefits. Health, Dental, and Vision insurance, Disability, Employee Assistance, Personal Time Off (PTO), 401K and Profit Sharing Plan, are some of the exceptional benefits offered.
- Performs and manages all activities of day-to-day office activities through development, utilization, and relationship building with physicians and office staff
- Functions as liaison in administrative issues relating to patient, staff, and physician concerns or complaints
- Manage Patient Intake to include scheduling and pre-registration activities, daily operation, planning, work scheduling, coordination and operational performance
Works collaboratively with all Goodman Campbell Brain & Spine management team members to ensure an integrated system for delivery of care that aligns with Board of Director and Executive Management objectives
Manage employee relations to include staffing, payroll, performance, and employee training and development
- Knowledge of organizational policies, procedures, systems, and objectives
- Knowledge of healthcare administration systems
- Knowledge of governmental regulations and compliance requirements
- Ability to use various computer systems and applications
- Ability to plan, organize, and supervise
- Ability to exercise initiative, sound judgment and problem solving techniques in the decision making process
- Ability to develop and maintain effective relationships with medical and administrative staff, patients, and the public
- Ability to communicate clearly
Education - Training
- BSN/RN is a plus
- B.S. degree or equivalent combination of education and experience in healthcare administration
- Five to seven years prior healthcare supervisory experience in practice management with multiple locations