THE MOUNTAINS ARE BECKONING...
So You Can Better Focus on Key IP Initiatives - Centralized Team Handles Surveillance
Two Facilities / Two Openings
Competitive Compensation | Excellent Benefits | Relocation Assistance
Have you wanted to live and work in a place that was so ideal, you could see yourself retiring there? This picturesque location is tucked between the Blue Ridge and Smoky Mountains, and its residents are a mix of free spirits, savvy professionals, fleece-clad mountain bikers, antiques lovers, and old-time farmers. The cultural accolades that the region receives complement the dramatic scenery that sets this area apart. It has quickly become one of the region’s most popular places to live!
North Carolina - Simply Amazing Picturesque Rural Location!
The ideal candidates will be knowledgeable and confident in the areas of exceptional patient care, managing projects, and creating the best possible environment to accomplishing specific goals of the department.
The selected Infection Preventionists will facilitate hospital infection prevention and control activities with the primary goal of reducing risk of nosocomial infections. This position reports to an outstanding, innovative, mentoring and highly supportive Director of Infection Prevention - how do we know this... not only from her staff, Galileo placed her there in 2012!
- Performing continued collection, review, and analysis of nosocomial infection data
- Conducting benchmarking analysis of nosocomial infection data, prevention procedures, policies, and initiatives with national standards and best practices
- Identifying improvement opportunities, providing recommendations to clinical areas, and facilitating implementation of best practices across the hospital system
- Providing patients/staff with relevant and current infection prevention education
- Performing as a sole practitioner at your designated facility and being a key contributor in a regional team of system-wide IPs (great collaboration / support system)
- New construction
GET IN TOUCH - WE ARE EXCITED TO TELL YOU MORE!
Apply To This Specific Opening Via Website:
JOB LINK: http://galileosearch.com/job/job021729/
Forward your resume for confidential review or call to discuss this or other available career opportunities.
Our team of Specialists are standing-by:
770-977-0795, ext. 102
770-977-0795, ext. 108
770-977-0795, ext. 105
VISIT US ONLINE