HealthcareSource Physician Recruitment Manager
$20,000 Signing Bonus and Relocation Assistance Available
Internal Medicine physician wanted to join our Primary Care Practice in Clinton, Maryland, in the suburb of Washington, D.C.
MedStar Medical Group is part of MedStar Health, a $4.4 billion not-for-profit, regional healthcare system with a network of 10 hospitals and 20 other health-related businesses across Maryland and the Washington, D.C., region. MedStar Health combines the best aspects of academic medicine, research and innovation with a complete spectrum of clinical services to advance patient care.
Physicians play a key role in MedStar’s 2020 vision: To become a leading Distributed Care Delivery Network in the U.S. MedStar Medical Group is comprised of 2,700 employed physicians and advanced practice clinicians in primary care, medical and surgical specialties. In addition, MedStar employs 1,100 residents and fellows. As such, MedStar is one of the largest groups in the country. Through the engagement and alignment of our physicians and other caregivers, our priority is to ensure the best patient experience, safe outcomes and the highest quality of care.
Features & Highlights:
- Well-established group primary care practice with excellent staff support
- Located on the campus of MedStar Southern Maryland Hospital.
- Part of MedStar Health's network of 10 hospitals and more than 150 community locations.
When you join MedStar Medical Group you can expect:
- A very competitive salary and signing bonus
- Medical, Dental and Vision insurance
- Paid malpractice insurance
- 30 days paid time off, 6 holidays and 3 personal days
- 1 week of paid CME leave and CME allowance
- Retirement Plan 403-B with % employer match
- Opportunity to join the largest Medical Group in the VA, DC and Maryland areas!
Interested candidates please send your CV to Scott Gobell at Scott.R.Gobell@medstar.net.
Learn more us and the benefits of joining MedStar Medical Group by visiting www.MedStarMedicalGroupCareers.com