1) 5 or more years of verifiably successful experience managing a busy outplacement medical clinic.
2) Considerable experience and comfort with managing a staff of at least 15 to 20 employees.
3) Demonstrable expertise and experience recruiting, interviewing, hiring, orienting, coaching and mentoring both professional and administrative personnel.
4) Functional experience with human resources practices and principals, financial analysis, tactical and strategic planning, inventory management, cost control, budgeting, and contract negotiation.
5) Strong communications skills, to include: oral and written skills, active listening skills, meeting facilitation skills and the ability to productively resolve sometimes divergent opinions in creative ways.
6) Must have well-honed business skills; a willingness to accept and assign accountability and responsibility, and the ability to establish clear and consistent objectives and deliver measurable results.
7) Experience and comfort with effectively managing group dynamics and decision-making processes, and with facilitating consensus from diverse and sometimes opposing viewpoints.
8) Familiarity with medical clinic management issues, certifications, regulations and oversight requirements.
9) A BA/BS degree or equivalent experience.
10) Experience with dermatology and/or plastic surgery, or working in such an environment
11) Experience with project management, facilities management and facility expansion/build out.
12) Exposure to or experience with process improvement/”lean” techniques in a medical clinic environment.