Planned Parenthood of New York City is seeking a full-time Associate Vice President, Clinical Operations to join our Clinical Services team.
What you’ll find at Planned Parenthood of New York City:
-Commitment: Planned Parenthood of New York City is a leading provider of sexual and reproductive health care, education, and advocacy. We’ve been here 100 years and will continue to be here for as long as New Yorkers need high-quality health care.
-Passion: Staff and leadership are dedicated to advocating for reproductive health and providing expert care to all New Yorkers.
-A focus on justice: We are here as a resource for all New Yorkers, including people of color, the LGBT community, and immigrants.
-Care for our staff: One of the ways we value the wellbeing of our staff is through the compensation and benefits package we offer to eligible employees. Our benefits package includes comprehensive health and dental insurance, a 401(k) retirement plan including an employer contribution, and generous paid time off.
What the Associate Vice President, Clinical Operations does:
- Champion of patient experience at PPNYC. Tracks, monitors and analyzes patient feedback via Press Ganey surveys and patient feedback forms.
- In collaboration with the Center Directors and Center Manager, provides operational oversight of the delivery of high quality, patient-centered reproductive health services.
- Plays a key role in the Clinical Services Senior Management team, including program development and oversight, ensuring patient-centered, effective and efficient high quality systems of service delivery.
- Supervises Call Center Director, Director of Clinical Operations, Manager of Clinical Administration and Trainer positions. Provides mentorship to staff through individual and group supervision with focus on fostering optimal staff development and team performance.
- Works collaboratively with the Innovation and Analytics Centre team on technology and data driven activities that impact the health centers.
- Participates in agency-wide Senior Management team and represents Clinical Services in internal and external meetings and committees, as required.
We’re seeking candidates who have:
- An ability equal to that usually derived from satisfactory completion of courses required for graduation from an accredited college or university with a Master’s Degree in a health related field.
- Requires a minimum of 8 years of related and/or applicable experience, two (2) or more of which must be in a director capacity in an ambulatory care program.
How to apply:
Are you interested in bringing your expertise to Planned Parenthood of New York City? Please email your resume, cover letter, and salary requirement to firstname.lastname@example.org and include “Associate Vice President, Clinical Operations” in the subject line. No phone calls; PPNYC will contact select applicants to conduct an initial phone screening.
Planned Parenthood of New York City is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We value a diverse workforce and inclusive workplace. People of color, people with disabilities, and lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender people are encouraged to apply. We consider all applicants without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, age, disability, socio-economic status, marital or veteran status, pregnancy status or sexual orientation.