EDUCATION and DUTIES SUMMARY:
- Master’s degree in Health Administration, Business Administration, Public Health or similar field is required.
- 7-10 years’ experience in a hospital, outpatient facility or other similar healthcare facility at a senior management level working with a variety of provider specialties required.
- Senior management experience working in a federally qualified health center highly preferred.
- Provide leadership and vision in developing, planning and implementing the clinic’s business plans with the Board of Directors. Serve as a liaison and channel of communication between the Board and its committees, the medical and administrative staff.
- Ensure clinic compliance with all regulatory agencies governing health care delivery and the rules of accrediting bodies. Continually monitors operations, programs, physical properties. Initiates appropriate changes.
- Resolve any medical-administrative problems and keeps lines of communication open with staff to ensure high employee morale and a professional, healthful clinic atmosphere.
- Cultivates and maintains relationships with local, state and federal organizations associated with social determinants of health, such as Health Care/Mental Health Organizations, Coordinated Care Organizations, School Districts, Early Learning Centers, Public Health, other Federally Qualified Community Health Centers and Community Service Organizations.
We offer all the advantages you would expect from an industry leader including a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package including medical, vacation and sick pay, matching 403(b), and much more.
If you would like to be part of a team that is committed to making a difference by providing quality patient care, we would like to meet you to discuss our current openings. To apply, submit a cover letter along with your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Siskiyou Community Health Center is an alcohol and drug-free workplace and an Equal Opportunity Employer. Offers of employment are contingent on successful completion of drug and background screenings. Please note we follow Federal Guidelines regarding prohibited substances, even for those legal at the state level.
Based in the growing Southern Oregon community of Grants Pass, Siskiyou Community Health Center is a primary care medical home designed to treat and care for the medical needs of the entire family. Operating on a sliding scale and offering services ranging from general medical care, behavioral health services and an on-site pharmacy, to dental needs and community Outreach, Siskiyou focuses on the under-served and often uninsured sector of the Rogue Valley. Siskiyou has two medical facilities, a dental facility, and three School-Based Health Centers operating from within all three schools in the Illinois Valley. Striving for excellence, Siskiyou seeks to identify and provide care for the primary health needs of our community in a professional and compassionate manner.
To learn more about Siskiyou Community Health Center, please visit our website at: www.siskiyouhealthcenter.com.