Assist Manager of Accounting and Director of Finance with accounting functions including reconciliations and financial reporting.
1) Prepare account reconciliations.
2) Prepare monthly general and standard journal entries as needed.
3) Assist with financial statements and comparative reports.
4) Assist with monthly close of all practices in an accurate and timely manner.
5) Assist with independent auditor information requests for interim and year-end audit.
6) Assist with preparation of federal, state and other governmental reports such as annual tax returns, ERISA reports, and sales tax reports.
7) Assist with ensuring that all balance sheet accounts are reconciled monthly and supported by valid detail.
8) Assist with compliance with all external arrangements (leased Associates, billing arrangements, etc.).
9) Provides various practice reporting as requested by Manager of Accounting and Director of Finance.
10) Assists with accuracy and completeness of fixed assets and records, including depreciation and amortization.
11) Assists in the annual budgeting process.
12) Participates in professional development activities.
13) Follows the CHRISTUS Physician Group guidelines related to the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA), designed to prevent or detect unauthorized disclosure of Protected Health Information (PHI).
14) Maintains strict confidentiality.
15) Uses oral and written communication skills to effectively convey ideas in a clear, positive manner that is consistent with the CHRISTUS Mission.
16) Maintains established CHRISTUS Physician Group policies, procedures, objectives, quality assurance, safety, environmental and infection control.
17) Implements job responsibilities in a manner that is consistent with the CHRISTUS Mission and Code of Ethics and supportive of CHRISTUS Provider Network's cultural diversity objectives.
18) Supports and adheres to CPG Service Guarantee.
19) Performs other related work as required.