Providence is calling a Senior Healthcare Finance Partner to Providence Health & Services in Anchorage, AK.
We are seeking a Senior Healthcare Finance Partner to analyze financial information, interpret trends and metrics, and complete various projects related to the measurement, forecast and reporting of critical financial results. With a focus on driving financial improvement within the organization, the senior finance partner assists key decision makers in forming an objective and accurate view of operations, services and opportunities.
In this position you will:
- Partner with operational leaders in proactive development of financial analytic materials and methodologies.
- Support key decision-makers through critical research and analysis of operational areas such as resource utilization, organizational structure, and work methods/procedures.
- Conduct studies, productivity analyses, and surveys to identify areas for financial improvement.
- Interpret business trends and metrics to assist key decision makers in forming an objective view of operations, services and opportunities.
- Conduct special projects including business plan and proforma development, especially in new business ventures.
- Apply application of theoretical concepts to practical cases.
- Conduct long-range financial planning, budget preparation and operating statement analyses.
Req uired qualifications for this position include:
- BS Degree in business, economics, accounting, finance or related field.
- Five (5) plus years of analytical experience in healthcare financial analysis, accounting or related discipline.
- Advanced level of proficiency in performing financial impact analysis, risk management and data manipulation.
- Experience in creating and using financial modeling tools, spreadsheets, and information acquisition tools including experience in interpreting complex conceptual analyses and reviewing financial modeling results.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Advanced level proficiency in MS Excel.
Preferred qualifications for this position include:
- Prior experience as senior financial analysts
- Experience with modeling GovernmentPrograms (Medicare and/or Medicaid) reimbursement.
About the department you will serve.
Providence Strategic and Management Services provides a variety of functional and system support services for all eight regions of Providence Health & Services from Alaska to California. We are focused on supporting our Mission by delivering a robust foundation of services and sharing of specialized expertise.
We offer a full comprehensive range of benefits - see our website for details
As people of Providence, we reveal God's love for all, especially the poor and vulnerable, through our compassionate service.
Providence Health & Services is the third largest not-for-profit health system in the United States. Providence employs more than 82,000 caregivers (employees) across a five-state area; AK, WA, MT, OR, and CA. Our facilities include 34 hospitals, 600 physician clinics, senior services, supportive housing and other health and educational services. Providence is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Providence does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, disability, veteran, military status, religion, age, creed, national origin, sexual identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, genetic information, or any other basis prohibited by local, state, or federal law.
Job Category: Finance & Accounting
Req ID: 147983