Providence is calling a Clinic Nursing Supervisor to the Senior Care Center with Providence Alaska Medical Center in Anchorage, Alaska.
We are seeking a Clinic Nursing Supervisor coordinate team functions on a daily and mid-range basis. Responsible for team growth, support and utilization. Facilitates collaboration between professional and non-professional team members and fosters process improvement.
In this position you will:
Coordinate department/team operations on a daily and mid-range basis to include staff scheduling and supervision.
- Ensure smooth, efficient clinic services and maximizes comfort and confidentiality for the customer.
- Participate in QC/QI for department and clinic-wide indicators.
- Responsible for maintaining adequate supplies for nursing/provider services and forwarding needs to Practice Manager or his/her designee.
- Prepare patient for physician encounters, documenting in patient charts care given and performs procedures as directed by provider.
- Perform support duties such as sterilizing and wrapping instruments, stocking and cleaning exam rooms and treatment room, facilitating physician correspondence, obtaining consents for treatment, etc.
- Comply with PAMC safety procedures. Completes education necessary to maintain licensure,
Required qualifications for this position include:
- Licensed as a Registered Nurse in the State of Alaska.
- Graduation from an accredited school of nursing.
- Two years of professional nursing experience.
Preferred qualifications for this position include:
- Prior clinic or outpatient experience.
- Prior supervisory experience.
We offer a full comprehensive range of benefits - see our website for details
As people of Providence, we reveal God's love for all, especially the poor and vulnerable, through our compassionate service.
Providence Health & Services is the third largest not-for-profit health system in the United States. Providence employs more than 82,000 caregivers (employees) across a five-state area; AK, WA, MT, OR, and CA. Our facilities include 34 hospitals, 600 physician clinics, senior services, supportive housing and other health and educational services. Providence is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Providence does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, disability, veteran, military status, religion, age, creed, national origin, sexual identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, genetic information, or any other basis prohibited by local, state, or federal law.
Job Category: Administrative Support (Clinical)
Req ID: 141342