Providence is calling a Executive Administrative Assistant ( Full Time / Day Shift ) at our Providence Medical Institute Mgmt Svs Organizationl ocation in Mission Hills, CA.
In this position you will:
- Performs advanced administrative assignments of a highly responsible and confidential nature.
- Provides a variety of skilled administrative assistant duties including ancillary services.
- Supports members of executive leadership, Operations and administration, which includes but is not limited to the Chief Operating Officer, Chief Medical Director, Chief Financial Officer, Chief Strategic Development Officer, Mission Director, Operations Directors and their corresponding direct reports.
- Types and assists with composing correspondence, reports and other documents.
- Manages calendars and coordinates travel, meetings and associated meals.
- Performs ordering of ancillary equipment and supplies.
- Answers and screens calls.
- Establishes and maintains efficient filing system.
- Assists in projects and meetings including documenting and preparing agendas, meeting minutes and presentations through Power Point, Word, Visio, work flows and Excel reports.
- Provides support with various invoices, vendors, Kronos, etc. and Administration Office facility needs.
- Readily adapts to the environment and the organizational culture.
- Positively supports the organization, executive leadership, Operations, administration, other members of the administrative team, and fosters harmonious external and internal working relationships.
- Completes assignments within strict deadlines with a high degree of accuracy.
- May be asked to coordinate projects that will require assistance from other Executive Assistants.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Required qualifications for this position include:
- Minimum 5 years previous administrative assistant experience.
- Ability to communicate/interface effectively both verbally and written at all levels with external and internal customers.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Must have initiative and use proper judgement with minimal supervision.
- Must be detail-oriented, organized, ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects.
- Must have excellent knowledge of MS Office; Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Ability to type 50-55 wpm and use a 10-key calculator by sight or touch.
Preferred quali fications for this position include:
- Associate's degree or equivalent in business or healthcare field.
- Administrative Assistant experience in healthcare.
- Bilingual Spanish.
About the location you will serve:
Providence Health & Services Southern California is further developing its physician integration strategy. Historically, the largest asset has been Providence Medical Institute, a medical foundation that provides administrative and other support services to affiliated medical groups. Providence Medical Institute is expected to grow significantly in the next several years, bringing with it facilities, staff and physician growth to support that objective.
We offer a full comprehensive range of benefits - see our website for details
As people of Providence, we reveal God's love for all, especially the poor and vulnerable, through our compassionate service.
Providence Health & Services is the third largest not-for-profit health system in the United States. Providence employs more than 82,000 caregivers (employees) across a five-state area; AK, WA, MT, OR, and CA. Our facilities include 34 hospitals, 600 physician clinics, senior services, supportive housing and other health and educational services. Providence is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Providence does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, disability, veteran, military status, religion, age, creed, national origin, sexual identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, genetic information, or any other basis prohibited by local, state, or federal law.
Job Category: Administrative (Non-Clinical)
Location: California-Mission Hills
Req ID: 147894