Providence is calling a full time, night shift Security Officer to Providence Holy Cross Medical Center in Mission Hills, CA.
In this position you will:
- Ensure the safety and security of guests, employees, building and contents
- Observe any unusual activity throughout the building and take appropriate mesures
- Maintain records of all safety and security incidents
Required qualifications for this position include:
- One year security experience
- MOAB I/II within 30 to 150 days of hire
- Foam Pepper Spray Training
- California Driver's License
- Current California Guard Card Permit
- Current California Baton Permit
- Ability to recognize, reports, or corrects unsafe conditions and practices
- Ability in conflict resolution and problem solving
- Ability to comprehend, monitors, and administers status of multiple incidents
Preferred qualifications for this position include:
- High School or equivalent
- At least one year security in a healthcare setting
About the hospital you will serve.
Nationally recognized for clinical excellence and trauma care, Providence Holy Cross Medical Center is a 377-bed, level II trauma center in Mission Hills, California. We are the only Magnet®Designated Hospital in the San Fernando Valley. Providence Holy Cross also has been recognized this year by the Los Angeles Business Journal as one of the best places to work in Los Angeles. As our reputation for excellence grows, so does our facility. We have recently expanded our medical center with the addition of a new 138-bed patient care wing. This expansion has made Providence Holy Cross Medical Center one of the largest hospitals serving the San Fernando and Santa Clarita valleys.
We offer a full comprehensive range of benefits - see our website for details
As people of Providence, we reveal God's love for all, especially the poor and vulnerable, through our compassionate service.
Providence Health & Services is the third largest not-for-profit health system in the United States. Providence employs more than 82,000 caregivers (employees) across a five-state area; AK, WA, MT, OR, and CA. Our facilities include 34 hospitals, 600 physician clinics, senior services, supportive housing and other health and educational services. Providence is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Providence does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, disability, veteran, military status, religion, age, creed, national origin, sexual identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, genetic information, or any other basis prohibited by local, state, or federal law.
Job Category: Security
Location: California-Mission Hills
Req ID: 146606