Providence is calling a Practice Manager II (Full time/Day shift) to oversee Providence Medical Institute Neuroscience location in Santa Monica, CA.
In this position you will:
- The Practice Manager provides ongoing leadership for the development and implementation of management and patient care systems to assure cost-effective and quality operations of multiple clinics.
- Ensures strategic integration of care and clinical practices to provide an optimal patient experience.
- Leads staff to ensure that patient care services are provided in a timely manner which are sensitive to the patient's physical, psychological, and spiritual needs.
- Ensures compliance with established clinical policies and procedures.
- Participates in PMI-wide special projects, committees or task forces as requested.
Required qualifications for this position include:
- Minimum 2 years supervisory experience.
- Minimum 2 years of practice management experience.
Preferred qualifications for this position include:
- BA/BS Degree (business and/or health care related).
- Experience in ambulatory healthcare operations.
- Knowledge in medical office policies, regulations, procedures, audits, and insurances.
- Previous neuroscience clinic management experience a plus.
- California State LVN or RN License.
About the location you will serve:
Providence Health & Services Southern California is further developing its physician integration strategy. Historically, the largest asset has been Providence Medical Institute, a medical foundation that provides administrative and other support services to affiliated medical groups. Providence Medical Institute is expected to grow significantly in the next several years, bringing with it facilities, staff and physician growth to support that objective.
We offer a full comprehensive range of benefits - see our website for details
As people of Providence, we reveal God's love for all, especially the poor and vulnerable, through our compassionate service.
Providence Health & Services is the third largest not-for-profit health system in the United States. Providence employs more than 82,000 caregivers (employees) across a five-state area; AK, WA, MT, OR, and CA. Our facilities include 34 hospitals, 600 physician clinics, senior services, supportive housing and other health and educational services. Providence is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Providence does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, disability, veteran, military status, religion, age, creed, national origin, sexual identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, genetic information, or any other basis prohibited by local, state, or federal law.
Job Category: Supervisory / Management
Location: California-Santa Monica
Req ID: 150920