Providence is calling a Talent Management & Learning Facilitator to Providence Health & Services in Torrance, CA.
We are seeking a Talent Management & Learning (TM&L) Facilitator to be responsible for implementing and delivering learning experiences in a variety of delivery formats aimed at driving behavioral change and enabling business outcomes. You will facilitate a wide variety of learning programs to caregivers, front line leader and mid-level core leaders.
The incumbent performs all duties in a manner that promotes Providence mission, values, and philosophy. In all aspects, he/she serves as a role model for the values and mission of the organization.
In this position you will:
- Deliver stand-up training and/or virtual live training from caregivers to front line and mid-level core leaders across the organization. Delivery includes both classroom and virtual live training.
- Support pre, post and ongoing learning programs which may include performance follow ups, keeping the skills alive, and community of practice management.
- Provide inputs to the training strategy and the development of specific training plans.
- Partner with external training vendors as needed, in the effective delivery of training programs.
- Review and analyze course evaluations to determine effectiveness of training sessions. Provides on-going feedback to the L&D program and learning architects to ensure continuous improvement of content
- Participate and contribute to community of practice groups.
Required qualifications for this position include:
- Bachelor's degree in communication, adult education, training and development, or similar field.
- Four years' experience in corporate training, preferably Healthcare.
Preferred qualifications for this position include:
About the department you will serve.
Providence Strategic and Management Services provides a variety of functional and system support services for all eight regions of Providence Health & Services from Alaska to California. We are focused on supporting our Mission by delivering a robust foundation of services and sharing of specialized expertise.
We offer a full comprehensive range of benefits - see our website for details
As people of Providence, we reveal God's love for all, especially the poor and vulnerable, through our compassionate service.
Providence Health & Services is the third largest not-for-profit health system in the United States. Providence employs more than 82,000 caregivers (employees) across a five-state area; AK, WA, MT, OR, and CA. Our facilities include 34 hospitals, 600 physician clinics, senior services, supportive housing and other health and educational services. Providence is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Providence does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, disability, veteran, military status, religion, age, creed, national origin, sexual identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, genetic information, or any other basis prohibited by local, state, or federal law.
Job Category: Human Resources
Req ID: 149938