Providence is calling a Senior Security Analyst to Providence Health & Services in Beaverton, OR or Renton, WA..
We are seeking a Senior Security Analyst who will directly work with business customers and technical associates to implement, support, and extend capabilities for authentication and authorization application security systems.
In this position you will:
- Maintain application security infrastructures to ensure appropriate access consistent with established policies, procedures, and business requirements.
- Defines security requirements for complex systems in collaboration with business stakeholders.
- Maintain, comply with and model practices associated with policies and procedures for problem management, change management, notification and communication to customers and technical support groups along with standards and procedures for documentation and testing.
- Performs highly complex qualitative and/or quantitative analyses.
- Leads project teams as needed.
- Develops, facilitates and reports test plans for application patches, upgrades and infrastructure configuration changes.
Required qualifications for this position include:
- Bachelors (BA or BS) degree or equivalent blend of education and experience
- Four (4) years direct and progressive experience supporting Infor/Lawson ERP applications at the level of an application administrator/specialist/analyst or security analyst.
- Working knowledge of laua security and various form, data, and file security implementation capabilities.
Preferred qualifications for this position include:
- Infor/Lawson S3 experience including Lawson System Foundation (LSF) 9.0.1.x, Lawson S3 Applications 9.0.0.x or 9.0.1.x, UNIX/Oracle or large-scale Windows/SQL operating environment, Working knowledge of LDAP and AD authentication and Exposure to Infor-10 technology and applications, Landmark, and Lawson Security.
- Working knowledge of Infor/Lawson applications and Lawson System Foundation (LSF) technical environment
- Previous Infor/Lawson application security experience using LAUA with experience using Lawson Security (LS) highly desired
- Working knowledge of Active Directory
- Working knowledge of LDAP tools such as LDAP browsers, data extraction using SQL
- Strong troubleshooting skills for authentication/authorization in a complex technical environment
- Demonstrated capacity for high volume workload with high standards for quality/accuracy
- Ability to effectively communicate across range of constituencies including caregivers, requesters (e.g., managers, supervisors), technical collaborators (e.g., Identity and Access Management)
- Ability to use Microsoft Office tools to create and maintain security documentation of processes/procedures
- skill with scripting tools/languages such as shell, perl, PL/SQL to facilitate automation of internal processes (highly desired)
About the department you will serve.
Providence Strategic and Management Services provides a variety of functional and system support services for all eight regions of Providence Health & Services from Alaska to California. We are focused on supporting our Mission by delivering a robust foundation of services and sharing of specialized expertise. The Business Applications ERP Team supports an integrated and comprehensive suite of financial, supply chain, and HR/Payroll application across the PH&S enterprise serving 55,000 employees.
We offer a full comprehensive range of benefits - see our website for details
As people of Providence, we reveal God's love for all, especially the poor and vulnerable, through our compassionate service.
Providence Health & Services is the third largest not-for-profit health system in the United States. Providence employs more than 82,000 caregivers (employees) across a five-state area; AK, WA, MT, OR, and CA. Our facilities include 34 hospitals, 600 physician clinics, senior services, supportive housing and other health and educational services. Providence is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Providence does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, disability, veteran, military status, religion, age, creed, national origin, sexual identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, genetic information, or any other basis prohibited by local, state, or federal law.
Job Category: Information Technology
Other Location(s): Washington-Renton
Req ID: 141826