Providence is calling a Housekeeper to Providence Centralia Hospital in Centralia, WA.
This is an on call position with variable shifts. We're seeking a detail-oriented individual to perform a variety of cleaning duties in support of maintaining a sanitary, safe and attractive health care environment.
Shift times are as follows: 7:00am-3:30pm, 3:00-11:30pm, and 11:00pm-7:30am. You need to be available for all shifts.
In this position you will:
- Clean, polish and disinfect assigned areas, furnishings and fixtures in patient/resident rooms and common areas
- Periodically clean windows, walls, ceilings and doors
- Use dry mop, wet mop, broom or vacuum to clean floors, routinely and when incidents occur
- Clean, sanitize and stock in bathrooms in patient/resident and public areas
- Discard trash, medical waste and recycling
- Mix, properly use and dispose of cleaning chemicals
- Move furniture, equipment and supplies as necessary
Required qualifications for this position include:
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Strong customer service experience
- Ability to use vacuum cleaner and pager
- Ability to read, write and verbally communicate in English
Preferred qualifications for this position include:
- One year housekeeping or custodial experience
About the hospital you will serve .
Providence Centralia Hospital in Centralia, Washington is a 127-bed, not-for-profit hospital providing emergency, diagnostic, cancer, birthing and surgical services. It consistently receives high scores on accreditation surveys by the Joint Commission, the Washington Department of Health (DOH) and the Washington Department of Social and Health Services (DSHS).
We offer a full comprehensive range of benefits - see our website for details
As people of Providence, we reveal God's love for all, especially the poor and vulnerable, through our compassionate service.
Providence Health & Services is the third largest not-for-profit health system in the United States. Providence employs more than 82,000 caregivers (employees) across a five-state area; AK, WA, MT, OR, and CA. Our facilities include 34 hospitals, 600 physician clinics, senior services, supportive housing and other health and educational services. Providence is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Providence does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, disability, veteran, military status, religion, age, creed, national origin, sexual identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, genetic information, or any other basis prohibited by local, state, or federal law.
Schedule: On Call
Job Category: Environmental Services/Housekeeping
Req ID: 147247