Providence is calling a Registered Nurse (RN) - Administrative Supervisor (Nursing Administration, On-Call Variable Shift, 0.0 FTE) to Providence Mount Carmel Hospital in Colville, Washington. We are a community of caregivers delivering every day on our Mission to provide compassionate care that is accessible for all – especially those who are poor and vulnerable.
In this position you will:
- Lead the responsibility for administrative decisions and appropriate notification to the administrator on call.
- Provide leadership as a resource for the practice of nursing and customer relations.
- Demonstrate critical thinking and decisive judgment.
Required qualifications for this position include:
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing
- Current Registered Nurse (RN) licensure in Washington State
- Current Basic Life Support (BLS) certificate for Healthcare Providers
Preferred qualifications for this position include:
- Bachelor's Degree in Nursing (BSN)
- RN experience in acute care setting
- Previous nursing leadership (supervisory or managerial) experience
About the hospital you will serve.
Mount Carmel Hospital is a Critical Access hospital in Colville, WA serving a three county area in Northeast Washington. We are a progressive, full service hospital offering advanced medical and surgical care as well as specialty support and outpatient services.
We offer a full comprehensive range of benefits - see our website for details
As people of Providence, we reveal God's love for all, especially the poor and vulnerable, through our compassionate service.
Providence Health & Services is the third largest not-for-profit health system in the United States. Providence employs more than 82,000 caregivers (employees) across a five-state area; AK, WA, MT, OR, and CA. Our facilities include 34 hospitals, 600 physician clinics, senior services, supportive housing and other health and educational services. Providence is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Providence does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, disability, veteran, military status, religion, age, creed, national origin, sexual identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, genetic information, or any other basis prohibited by local, state, or federal law.
Schedule: On Call
Job Category: Medical/Surgical Nursing
Req ID: 151154