Providence is calling a Supervisor Medical Imaging to Providence Regional Medical Center Everett in Everett, WA.
We are seeking a detail-oriented supervisor to provide supervision to department staff and participate in the interviewing and selection process.
In this position you will:
- Initiate counseling or disciplinary procedures when warranted and according to organizational guidelines
- Complete performance evaluations for assigned staff
- Provide advanced clinical expertise, education and consultation on radiology procedures and treatments to patients in all age groups including neonatal, pediatric, adolescent, adult and geriatric in accordance with established policies, procedures and standards of care and practice
- Assume department management accountabilities and tasks during periods of manager's absence.
Required qualifications for this position include:
- Associate Degree in Radiologic Technology and a combination of education and directly related work experience.
- Current Certification by the American Registry of Radiologic Technologists (ARRT) or ARDMS.
- Current certification for the State of Washington as a Radiologic Technologist. Knowledge of JCAHO standards, federal, state and local regulation regarding area of assignment.
- Knowledge and ability to apply provisions of multiple union contracts.
Preferred qualifications for this position include:
- Bachelors' degree.
- CPR Certification.
About the hospital you will serve.
Providence Regional Medical Center Everett in Everett, WA is the state's most award-winning hospital for medical care; having received the HealthGrades Distinguished Hospital Award for Clinical Excellence four years in a row. Our new state-of-the-art 12 story hospital tower and the implementation of Epic electronic medical records system will significantly enhance our patient's experience throughout the continuum of care. The hospital is located in Snohomish County on the Sound and close to the mountains, so outdoor activities such as snow skiing, kayaking, and golfing are at your doorstep. The communities in Snohomish have all the comforts and appeal of small towns, with historical districts, beautiful homes, interesting boutiques, and unique restaurants, yet the city life of Seattle and Bellevue are just 30 minutes south, while the cosmopolitan city of Vancouver, BC lies only 2 hours north.
We offer a full comprehensive range of benefits - see our website for details
As people of Providence, we reveal God's love for all, especially the poor and vulnerable, through our compassionate service.
Providence Health & Services is the third largest not-for-profit health system in the United States. Providence employs more than 82,000 caregivers (employees) across a five-state area; AK, WA, MT, OR, and CA. Our facilities include 34 hospitals, 600 physician clinics, senior services, supportive housing and other health and educational services. Providence is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Providence does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, disability, veteran, military status, religion, age, creed, national origin, sexual identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, genetic information, or any other basis prohibited by local, state, or federal law.
Job Category: Supervisory / Management
Req ID: 146419