Providence is calling a Clinical Data Analyst Trauma (Trauma Registrar, 1.0 FTE, Days) to Providence Regional Medical Center Everett in Everett, WA.
We are seeking a Clinical Data Analyst Trauma (Trauma Registrar) to provide clinical information management, data collection, analysis and reporting of metrics related to the care of the trauma patient, including financial, clinical and outcome data.
In this position you will:
- Serve as primary resource and educator for clinical data collection and analysis for clinical and administrative staff.
- Supervise the installation, upgrade and tests of clinical information programs and monitors performance of programs after installation.
- Create and maintain clinical reports repository.
- Support Trauma Committee / Trauma Quality Review Committee.
- Maintain confidentiality of records or medical center information at all times.
Required qualifications for this position include:
- Associates Degree or equivalent level of experience in the role/similar role
- American Trauma Society Registrar Certification within six (6) months of hire
- Medical terminology
- Use of Clinical Registry program and other databases
Preferred qualifications for this position include:
- Experience with clinical database and patient outcome measurements
- Experience with community based injury prevention education
About the hospital you will serve.
Providence Regional Medical Center Everett in Everett, WA is the state's most award-winning hospital for medical care; having received the HealthGrades Distinguished Hospital Award for Clinical Excellence four years in a row. Our new state-of-the-art 12 story hospital tower and the implementation of an electronic medical records system will significantly enhance our patient's experience throughout the continuum of care.
The hospital is located in Snohomish County on the Sound and close to the mountains, so outdoor activities such as snow skiing, kayaking, and golfing are at your doorstep. The communities in Snohomish have all the comforts and appeal of small towns, with historical districts, beautiful homes, interesting boutiques, and unique restaurants, yet the city life of Seattle and Bellevue are just 30 minutes south, while the cosmopolitan city of Vancouver, BC lies only 2 hours north.
We offer a full comprehensive range of benefits - see our website for details
As people of Providence, we reveal God's love for all, especially the poor and vulnerable, through our compassionate service.
Providence Health & Services is the third largest not-for-profit health system in the United States. Providence employs more than 82,000 caregivers (employees) across a five-state area; AK, WA, MT, OR, and CA. Our facilities include 34 hospitals, 600 physician clinics, senior services, supportive housing and other health and educational services. Providence is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Providence does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, disability, veteran, military status, religion, age, creed, national origin, sexual identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, genetic information, or any other basis prohibited by local, state, or federal law.
Job Category: Patient Services
Req ID: 147234