Providence is calling a Physical Therapist (Physical Therapy Dept, Day Shift, Supplemental/On-call) to Providence Marianwood in Issaquah, Washington. We are a community of caregivers delivering every day on our Mission to provide compassionate care that is accessible for all – especially those who are poor and vulnerable.
In this position you will:
- Act as an advocate for patients in maintaining choice, independence, privacy, dignity and security.
- Have responsibility for providing therapy to sub-acute patients and long term care residents, which may include those with Alzheimer's and Dementia.
- Consult with the physician and an interdisciplinary team to perform physical therapy evaluations, establish treatment plans with goals, provide treatment, and delegate specific treatments.
- Utilize software systems for the maintenance of patient records and communication with team members.
Required qualifications for this position include:
- Bachelor's Degree and a Graduate of an accredited school of Physical Therapy
- Current Physical Therapy (PT) licensure in Washington State
- Current Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) certification
Preferred qualifications for this position include:
About the skilled nursing facility you will serve.
Providence Marianwood in Issaquah, Washington compassionately serves people of all ages and faiths. Our transitional care unit is designed for patients coming out of the hospital who need skilled nursing care, end of life care, or rehabilitation for those recovering from surgery or who have a functional loss from illness, disease, or an accident. Our long term care unit provides skilled nursing in a residential setting, addressing the needs of our residents through creating a sense of community and home in "neighborhoods" and providing a model of care that is resident-centered.
We offer a full comprehensive range of benefits - see our website for details
As people of Providence, we reveal God's love for all, especially the poor and vulnerable, through our compassionate service.
Providence Health & Services is the third largest not-for-profit health system in the United States. Providence employs more than 82,000 caregivers (employees) across a five-state area; AK, WA, MT, OR, and CA. Our facilities include 34 hospitals, 600 physician clinics, senior services, supportive housing and other health and educational services. Providence is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Providence does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, disability, veteran, military status, religion, age, creed, national origin, sexual identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, genetic information, or any other basis prohibited by local, state, or federal law.
Schedule: On Call
Job Category: Physical Therapy
Req ID: 150593