Providence is calling an Associate Program Manager– Providence St. Joseph Health Nursing Institute (PSJHNI) to Providence Health & Services in Renton, WA.
We are seeking an Associate Program Manager – PSJHNI to independently perform full and complex project functions related to the creation, development and execution of relevant PSJHNI programs and initiatives; will be responsible to develop and maintain relevant program documentation and reports, and will be responsible to plan, execute and/or facilitate large-scale organizational meetings, symposiums, events, and/or summits. This position will perform research functions and data analysis, and will prepare, compile and consolidate data, reports, and both clinical/workforce analytics related to business goals, and will develop and produce program or project reports and presentations on a regular basis. The position may also perform other office and administrative support to a variety of programs within the Providence St. Joseph Health Nursing Institute (PSJHNI) department as needed.
In this position you will:
- Be responsible for the development, delivery and implementation of components of projects and programs assigned to the team in a manner that achieves the strategic goals of Providence Health and Services and PSJHNI priorities.
- Proactively identify program priorities, recommend solutions, identify risks, and participate in department projects.
- Develop/recommend process improvements to support increased efficiencies for all programs/projects.
- Develop and maintain effective and efficient processes for monitoring and tracking projects throughout PSJHNI on behalf of the organization.
- Be responsible for project/program elements related to merger and acquisitions.
- Serve as liaison and Nursing representative to Marketing and Communications for development and distribution of official PSJHNI materials.
Required qualifications for this position include:
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent level of education and experience.
- 4 years demonstrated relevant work experience in organizing, facilitating, and assisting in program or project planning and/or business/clinical operations.
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills.
- Strong business acumen.
- Ability to navigate a complex, matrixed organization.
- Ability to remain well organized, detailed focused, and multi-task oriented in a fast paced and often high pressure environment.
- Ability to interact effective with a variety of individuals and personalities within and between departments.
- Proficiency with MS Office (Excel, Outlook, Word, MS project, and PowerPoint).
- Ability to exercise judgment within generally defined practices and policies in selecting methods and techniques for obtaining solutions.
- Ability to quickly understand and align with department and organization priorities and practices to support the department strategic priorities and goals.
- Demonstrated ability to follow through on assigned tasks and documentation with accuracy and ability to meet set deadlines.
- Demonstrated ability to adapt well to changing environment and respond quickly to requests and needs of environment.
- Demonstrated independence, requiring minimal supervision to accomplish assigned task or projects and manage time effectively.
Preferred qualifications for this position include:
- Education/training in Project Management methodology based on Project Management principles and/or PM certification.
- Knowledge of healthcare industry and/or operation.
- Project management experience.
About the department you will serve.
The Providence St. Joseph Nursing Institute within the Office of the Chief Nursing Officer provides leadership, direction, and coordination for structures and processes that continuously improve clinical outcomes and create a professional and supportive environment to practice the profession of nursing. The Institute works in close collaboration with nurses and other leaders throughout Providence St. Joseph Health.
We offer a full comprehensive range of benefits - see our website for details
As people of Providence, we reveal God's love for all, especially the poor and vulnerable, through our compassionate service.
Providence Health & Services is the third largest not-for-profit health system in the United States. Providence employs more than 82,000 caregivers (employees) across a five-state area; AK, WA, MT, OR, and CA. Our facilities include 34 hospitals, 600 physician clinics, senior services, supportive housing and other health and educational services. Providence is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Providence does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, disability, veteran, military status, religion, age, creed, national origin, sexual identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, genetic information, or any other basis prohibited by local, state, or federal law.
Job Category: Project & Program Management (Clinical)
Req ID: 146508