Providence is calling a Manager, Sourcing, Capital Equipment to Providence Health & Services in Renton, WA.
We are seeking a Manager, Sourcing, Capital Equipment to be accountable for the collaborative support of development, integration, implementation, and optimization of the One SCM Strategic Sourcing strategy for capital contracting, service contract support for capital equipment, capital project management, budget assistance, developing and submitting RFPs, interfacing with the vendor community, and assisting the Director in developing, implementing, and monitoring the strategic Capital plan. This role works in support of key business and operational stakeholders across Providence, leading, and partnering on OSCM strategic integration efforts; developing and executing strategic plans around Providence-wide Facilities, Capital initiatives; ensuring a compliant, effective, and streamlined operational OSCM experience for internal business partners.
In this position you will:
- Be under the direction of the Sourcing Director, Capital Portfolio Management, responsible for managing supply, Capital contracting spend exceeding $600 Million annually.
- Be responsible for managing enterprise, regional and site based contracting in acute and non-acute care ministries as assigned.
- Be responsible for developing and managing vendor relationships with specific emphasis on Capital initiatives, price/service negotiations, vendor integrity and ethics in procurement activities.
- Provide OSCM leadership and group facilitation to Resource Councils in order to achieve strategic goals and initiatives without compromising quality or patient care.
- Ensure that enterprise sourcing program and resulting contracts operate in accordance with federal and state regulations.
- Support management of the OSMC strategic Capital plan under the direction of the Sourcing Director, Capital Portfolio Management. Engage in negotiations, monitors contract compliance for Capital and related service contracts.
Required qualifications for this position include:
- A Bachelor's degree in business or finance or an equivalent combination of education and relevant experience.
- A minimum of 3 years of Region or enterprise level strategic sourcing experience in a healthcare setting.
- 7 years total relevant supply chain management experience, including a minimum of 2 years in a leadership role.
- Proficiency with the MS-Office suite of products, Outlook, and general Lawson MMIS knowledge.
Preferred qualifications for this position include:
- A Master's degree in Business Administration, Healthcare Administration, Public Administration, or a related field.
About the department you will serve.
Supply Chain Management supports the transformation of quality and affordable care by delivering excellence through a system wide, integrated supply chain that provides strategic leadership and services to customers and caregivers. This team is proud to be the service that fills the caring hands that heal patients.
We offer a full comprehensive range of benefits - see our website for details
As people of Providence, we reveal God's love for all, especially the poor and vulnerable, through our compassionate service.
Providence Health & Services is the third largest not-for-profit health system in the United States. Providence employs more than 82,000 caregivers (employees) across a five-state area; AK, WA, MT, OR, and CA. Our facilities include 34 hospitals, 600 physician clinics, senior services, supportive housing and other health and educational services. Providence is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Providence does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, disability, veteran, military status, religion, age, creed, national origin, sexual identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, genetic information, or any other basis prohibited by local, state, or federal law.
Job Category: Project & Program Management - Non-Clinical
Req ID: 140481