Kadlec has an exciting opportunity for a CT Technologist to join our growing team\!
Shift Details: Per Diem\. Variable shifts\.
- Graduate of an accredited Radiologic Technology program\.
- Currently licensed in Washington State as a X\-Ray Technician or Radiologic Technologist\. Registered with the American Registry of Radiologic Technologists \(ARRT\) or take registry within two months of hire date and pass within six months\.
- Licensed through the ARRT in CT within one year of hiring\.
- Current American Heart Association Healthcare Provider BLS required\.
- Associate or Bachelor Degree in Medical Imaging preferred\.
- Bi\-lingual or multi\-lingual skills preferred\.
- A minimum of two years as a registeredtechnologist performing CT Scan or special procedures prefer\.
Duties include, but are not limited to, the following:
As a CT Technologist you provide computerized tomography to patients for the purpose of diagnosis and/or treatment of anatomic and physiologic disorders and assists physician as required and does related work as assigned\.
- Performs CT scans following evaluation of the physical condition of the patient\.
- Receives examination request and confirms it with the patient chart or physician orders to include the appropriateness of the procedure\.
- Consults with the Radiologist regarding procedure to be accomplished as needed\.
- Assists physicians in locating patient images\.
- Answers telephone and follows through as necessary\.
- Releases files as needed following proper protocol and maintains the record of such film loans within the RIS\.
- Assists with patient scheduling as required\.
- Greets patient pleasantly, confirms identification and explains examination procedure to the patient\.
- Prepares patient for procedure, positions patient and checks positioning\. Prepares equipment for procedure to be administered\. Operates the equipment\.
We offer a full comprehensive range of benefits — see our website for details —
To provide quality health care for every patient\. Our Vision: To be the comprehensive regional integrated health delivery system\. Our Values: Respect, Integrity, and Cooperation\.
Located in sunny Tri\-Cities, WA, Kadlec is the largest non\-profit healthcare provider in the region\. Kadlec is the premier choice for customer service excellence, providing compassionate healthcare to the region by combining cutting\-edge technology and innovation with evidence\-based, patient\-focused care\. Kadlec is proud to be part of Planetree \(Planetree\.org\) and continues to be recognized nationally as a "Best in Class Employer"\. Kadlec does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, sex, sexual orientation, age, color, religion, national origin, genetic information, marital status, veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State, or Local Law\. EOE\.To learn more, click here: http://www\.kadlec\.org/careers/about\-kadlec
Schedule: On Call
Job Category: Diagnostic Imaging
Req ID: 149077