Kadlec has an exciting opportunity for an MRI Technologist to join our growing team\!
Shift Details: Per Diem\. Variable shifts\.
- Graduate of an accredited Radiologic Technology program required\.
- Current WA State Radiologic Technologist Licensure required\.
- Registered with the American Registry of Radiologic Technologists \(ARRT\) and licensed in Radiology \(R\) required\.
- Licensed through the ARRT in MR within one year of hire date into the position required\.
- Current American Heart Association Healthcare Provider BLS required\.
- Associate Degree in Medical Imaging from an accredited educational institution preferred\.
- 2 years ARRT registered technologist, RT\(R\) experience preferred\. One year experience in MRI as an ARRT registered technologist preferred\.
- Bi\-lingual or multi\-lingual skills preferred\.
Duties include, but are not limited to, the following:
As an MRI Technologist you will provide patient services using Magnetic Resonance Imaging modalities; Performs MRI procedures producing images for the interpretation by a Radiologist and performs related duties as assigned\. Operates MRI equipment to perform MRI examinations producing diagnostic quality images\.
- Receives examination request, confirms it with the patient chart or physician's orders to be aware of patient's condition and any special notes or comments, to include appropriateness of the procedure\.
- Consults with the Radiologist regarding procedure to be accomplished as needed\.
- Assists physicians in locating patient radiographs\.
- Files radiographs in assigned jackets and in numerical order\.
- Answers telephone and follows through as necessary\.
- Releases files as needed following proper protocol and maintains the record of such film loans within the RIS\.
- Assists with patient scheduling as required\.
- Determines proper technical factors for each MRI exam; follows radiologists scan protocols closely\.
We offer a full comprehensive range of benefits — see our website for details —
To provide quality health care for every patient\. Our Vision: To be the comprehensive regional integrated health delivery system\. Our Values: Respect, Integrity, and Cooperation\.
Located in sunny Tri\-Cities, WA, Kadlec is the largest non\-profit healthcare provider in the region\. Kadlec is the premier choice for customer service excellence, providing compassionate healthcare to the region by combining cutting\-edge technology and innovation with evidence\-based, patient\-focused care\. Kadlec is proud to be part of Planetree \(Planetree\.org\) and continues to be recognized nationally as a "Best in Class Employer"\. Kadlec does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, sex, sexual orientation, age, color, religion, national origin, genetic information, marital status, veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State, or Local Law\. EOE\.To learn more, click here: http://www\.kadlec\.org/careers/about\-kadlec
Schedule: On Call
Job Category: Diagnostic Imaging
Req ID: 136906