We are looking for a Senior Manager, Digital Marketing to be a growth marketer, someone who looks at the traditional question of "How do I get customers for my product?" and answers "with A/B/N tests, landing pages, viral factors, email deliverability, and Open Graph." Someone who uses digital marketing disciplines around SEO/SEM/Social to drive growth.
We are setting up a marketing incubation lab, where the Senior Growth Marketer will test new messages, new audiences and media/channel combinations in small scale tests to prove value before moving to full scale execution.
What you'll work on:
The Growth Marketer will develop new ways to achieve growth objectives, reach audiences, and build our brand. S/he will do this by seeing data from all possible angles, and investigate what data means for real business outcomes and help create customer-centric marketing experiences.
How you'll be doing this:
- Define "pain points" and "value propositions" for our customers.
- Clearly articulate customer profiles and audience strategies.
- Analyze marketing touch points, metrics and funnel architecture.
- Craft presentations, explanations and diagrams to articulate problem statements, hypothesis, approach and findings to stakeholders.
- Build branded landing pages, interpret web analytics data, setup SEM and social campaigns to prove hypothesis.
- Execute paid and organic media strategies across multiple digital channels, including search, social, display, and video/mobile versions where applicable.
- Craft messages, copy, creative, images and other assets for marketing incubation campaigns.
Data & Research:
- Quickly find information about audiences and how they break down into smaller segments.
- Use social listening and other data sources to augment available customer insights.
- Control for variables, create robust experimentation frameworks, and run tests.
- Map audience segmentation to real marketing tactics and media channels.
Skills & Requirements:
- Master's degree in Business, Information Systems or Marketing preferred.
- 8 years of digital media/marketing experience in a consumer-focused company with a demonstrated track record of driving results
- 6 years of digital marketing experimentation experience, including strategy, implementation, analytics, and reporting.
- Hands-on experience with best practices in digital marketing including Search Marketing (both SEO and SEM), Social advertising, Email Marketing and conversion rate optimization.
- Fundamental knowledge and experience with Google Analytics
- Strong analytical mindset and skills, including the ability to break down complex data scenarios into digestible components.
- Proven success managing large-scale, complex, strategic programs with significant technology components.
- Critical thinker capable of generating consistently accurate, useful reports as well as an enthusiasm for translating data into actionable insights relevant to marketing program objectives.
- Excellent personal organization skills to effectively manage tasks, information, and respond to rapidly changing information.
- Must be comfortable working "virtually" with team members outside the immediate environment.
- Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Google Analytics certified
- Optimizely Platform certified
- A small but growing team - we're good at what we do and enjoy working together.
- Autonomy and respect from day one
- An environment that is scrappy, flexible, and values tenacity
- Great pay
- Generous vacation, benefits, flexible work, and matched 403b
- The best tools money can buy
You'll be surrounded by a team of people who have transformed industries and have come to Providence to transform health care delivery. You will have the best of both worlds- the exhilaration of an incubation organization paired with the resources and security of an industry healthcare leader.
As employees of the Providence Digital and Innovation Group, we passionately serve the people of our community. We are dedicated to removing obstacles that limit access to quality health care and enabling people to live healthier lives.
ABOUT Providence Health & Services:
Providence Health & Services is a not-for-profit organization, employing more than 100,000 caregivers (employees) across a five-state area (Alaska, Washington, Montana, Oregon, and California). We operate 50 hospitals, 829 physician clinics, 22 long-term care facilities, 19 hospice and home health programs and 693 supportive housing units in 14 locations. Providence is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Providence does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, disability, protected veteran, military status, religion, age, creed, national origin, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, genetic information, or any other basis prohibited by local, state, or federal law. The Providence network includes Swedish, Kadlec, Facey Group, Pacific Medical Centers, and St. Joseph Health.
We offer a full comprehensive range of benefits - see our website for details
As people of Providence, we reveal God's love for all, especially the poor and vulnerable, through our compassionate service.
Providence Health & Services is the third largest not-for-profit health system in the United States. Providence employs more than 82,000 caregivers (employees) across a five-state area; AK, WA, MT, OR, and CA. Our facilities include 34 hospitals, 600 physician clinics, senior services, supportive housing and other health and educational services. Providence is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Providence does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, disability, veteran, military status, religion, age, creed, national origin, sexual identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, genetic information, or any other basis prohibited by local, state, or federal law.
Job Category: Marketing / PR / Communications
Req ID: 148827