Swedish Medical Center is currently hiring an Administrative Supervisors at Swedish First Hill in Seattle, WA\. This is an on\-call position supporting our largest downtown campus\.
We are seeking a highly skilled Administrative Supervisor who will oversee the medical center operations on shift of responsibility to ensure that quality patient care is delivered in accordance with Swedish Medical Center's mission, vision, and values\.
In this position you will:
- Make daily rounds and communicates with the nurse in charge to assure that patient care needs are met
- Assist the nursing staff in the delivery of patient care, as needed, by interpreting and enforcing standards
- Communicate concerns regarding delivery of patient/family care to the manager
- Allocate resources for quality care and is accountable for appropriate placement of patients
- Identify opportunities for quality improvement and initiates appropriate referrals
Required qualifications for this position include:
- Nursing Baccalaureate degree \(BSN\) from an accredited school of nursing, or must attain a BSN within 5 years of hire
- Currently licensed through the State of Washington as a Registered Nurse
- BLS Certification
- 5 years of clinical experience
- 2 years of leadership experience
Preferred qualifications for this position include:
- Master's degree in nursing or related field
- Experience floating or rounding with multiple units/specialties
- Prior experience supervising at a large, acute care hospital
About the First Hill Campus
The 697\-bed tertiary\-care center on the Swedish/First Hill campus is the flagship of the Swedish health\-care system\. Swedish/First Hill has one of the most active and advanced birthing programs in Washington state and houses a Level III neonatal intensive\-care unit\. More surgeries are performed each year at Swedish/First Hill than at any other facility in the region; volumes include more total joint replacements than any other medical center in the state\.
We offer a full comprehensive range of benefits — see our website for details
Our Non\-Profit Mission: Improve the health and well\-being of each person we serve\.
Since 1910, Swedish has been a hallmark of excellence\. Swedish has grown to become the largest non\-profit health provider in the Greater Seattle area with 11,000 employees, more than 2,800 physicians and 1,700 volunteers\. Swedish is committed to being the best place to receive care, and also the best place to work\. We reward our employees with generous compensation and benefits, individualized orientation, education and a supportive work environment\. Swedish is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer\. Swedish does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, disability, protected veteran, military status, religion, age, creed, national origin, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, genetic information, or any other basis prohibited by local, state, or federal law\.
Schedule: On Call
Job Category: Supervisory / Management
Req ID: 142224