Swedish Medical Group is looking for a Radiology Technologist \(Per Diem, Days\) to work in the Pediatric Specialists Department at Swedish Medical Group \- First Hill in Seattle, WA
The Radiologic Technologist performs a variety of technical procedures that will require independent judgment, with ingenuity and initiative to apply prescribed ionizing radiation for radiological diagnosis purposes\.
In this position you will:
- Perform X\-rays using protective and immobilization devices
- Register patient on the computer
- Keep accurate record of all films taken and retaken
- Explain procedures carefully and thoughtfully to patients
- Work quickly and efficiently to keep patient flow up to standard
- Assist Medical Records as needed
- Assist nurses as needed
Required qualifications for this position include:
- High School Diploma or GED
- Completion of a Radiologic Technology training program
- Washington State Certified Radiologic Technologist – Diagnostic License
- Radiologic Technologist registry by ARRT
Preferred qualifications for this position include:
- Experience as a Radiologic Technologist
About Swedish Medical Group
Swedish Medical Group \(SMG\) is a successful, performance\-driven division of Swedish Health Services, the largest non\-profit health provider in the Greater Seattle area\. The SMG network includes more than 900 providers across more than 130 primary care and specialty care clinics\.
We offer a full comprehensive range of benefits — see our website for details
Our Non\-Profit Mission: Improve the health and well\-being of each person we serve\.
Since 1910, Swedish has been a hallmark of excellence\. Swedish has grown to become the largest non\-profit health provider in the Greater Seattle area with 11,000 employees, more than 2,800 physicians and 1,700 volunteers\. Swedish is committed to being the best place to receive care, and also the best place to work\. We reward our employees with generous compensation and benefits, individualized orientation, education and a supportive work environment\. Swedish is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer\. Swedish does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, disability, protected veteran, military status, religion, age, creed, national origin, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, genetic information, or any other basis prohibited by local, state, or federal law\.
Schedule: On Call
Job Category: Diagnostic Imaging
Req ID: 105071