Swedish Medical Center is looking for a Radiology Technologist \(Per Diem, Variable shift\) to work for the Medical Imaging Department at Swedish First Hill in Seattle, WA\.
The Radiologic Technologist is responsible for performing a variety of technical procedures that will require independent judgment, with ingenuity and initiative to apply prescribed ionizing radiation for radiological diagnosis purposes\.
In this position you will:
- Perform X\-rays using protective and immobilization devices
- Register patients on the computer
- Keep accurate records of all films
- Explain procedures carefully and thoughtfully to patients
- Work quickly and efficiently to keep patient flow up to standard
- Assist Medical Records as needed
- Assist nurses as needed
Required qualifications for this position include:
- High School Diploma or GED
- Completion of a Radiologic Technology training program
- Washington State Certified Radiologic Technologist – Diagnostic License
- Radiologic Technologist registry by ARRT
Preferred qualifications for this position include:
- Experience as a Radiology Technologist
About the First Hill Campus:
The 697\-bed tertiary\-care center on the Swedish/First Hill campus is the flagship of the Swedish health\-care system\. Swedish/First Hill has one of the most active and advanced birthing programs in Washington state and houses a Level III neonatal intensive\-care unit\. More surgeries are performed each year at Swedish/First Hill than at any other facility in the region; volumes include more total joint replacements than any other medical center in the state\.
We offer a full comprehensive range of benefits — see our website for details
Our Non\-Profit Mission: Improve the health and well\-being of each person we serve\.
Since 1910, Swedish has been a hallmark of excellence\. Swedish has grown to become the largest non\-profit health provider in the Greater Seattle area with 11,000 employees, more than 2,800 physicians and 1,700 volunteers\. Swedish is committed to being the best place to receive care, and also the best place to work\. We reward our employees with generous compensation and benefits, individualized orientation, education and a supportive work environment\. Swedish is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer\. Swedish does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, disability, protected veteran, military status, religion, age, creed, national origin, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, genetic information, or any other basis prohibited by local, state, or federal law\.
Schedule: On Call
Job Category: Radiology Technician
Req ID: 148204