Providence is calling an Associate Construction Project Manager to Providence Health & Services in Spokane, WA.
We are seeking an Associate Construction Project Manager to be responsible for day-to-day management of capital projects located within owned and leased properties. Typical project sizes range from $25,000 to $5M. This position is the entry-level role within the construction management structure. In this position, the ACPM will have a modified project portfolio, increasing in volume and complexity as experience allows.
In this position you will:
- Be responsible for providing project leadership, coordination and facilitating teamwork of project teams to meet project goals on projects within the range of $25,000 to $5M.
- Provide support to construction project managers on larger, more complex projects.
- In collaboration with the Senior CPM, be accountable for developing and maintaining project budgets.
- Be responsible for working with department managers, service line directors, and chief executives to develop project scopes.
- Be responsible for developing and managing RFP's for architectural and general construction services. Under the direction of the Senior CPM, review, score, interview and recommend for award.
- Participate in design meetings with architectural and end user teams.
Required qualifications for this position include:
- Bachelor's degree. Will consider at a minimum of an Associate's degree and a blend of experience.
- 2 or more years of construction experience.
- Valid driver's license.
- Demonstrates Providence Health and Services' Mission, Vision and Core Values to customers, employees and visitors; and provides quality services in the performance of work assignments and duties.
- Understands and aligns with the Core System Strategy. Sees self as a mission leader, an example, and role model of always living the values.
- Ability to prepare a project budget.
- Working knowledge of infection control procedures.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Must be able to travel up to 25%.
Preferred qualifications for this position include:
- Bachelor's degree in construction management, architecture or business management.
- Healthcare experience.
- PMP certificate.
About the department you will serve.
Providence Strategic and Management Services provides a variety of functional and system support services for all eight regions of Providence Health & Services from Alaska to California. We are focused on supporting our Mission by delivering a robust foundation of services and sharing of specialized expertise.
We offer a full comprehensive range of benefits - see our website for details
As people of Providence, we reveal God's love for all, especially the poor and vulnerable, through our compassionate service.
Providence Health & Services is the third largest not-for-profit health system in the United States. Providence employs more than 82,000 caregivers (employees) across a five-state area; AK, WA, MT, OR, and CA. Our facilities include 34 hospitals, 600 physician clinics, senior services, supportive housing and other health and educational services. Providence is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Providence does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, disability, veteran, military status, religion, age, creed, national origin, sexual identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, genetic information, or any other basis prohibited by local, state, or federal law.
Job Category: Project & Program Management - Non-Clinical
Req ID: 148846