Providence is calling an Enteral Team Coordinator (Enteral Therapy, Day Shift, Full-time) to Providence Infusion and Pharmacy Services in Tukwila, Washington. We are a community of caregivers delivering every day on our Mission to provide compassionate care that is accessible for all - especially those who are poor and vulnerable.
Position Details: This is a full-time position (40 hours/week, 1.0FTE) with benefits. This position will cover Sunday through Thursday, Day shift (Standard office hours).
In this position you will:
- Coordinate the delivery of care for enteral patients.
- Effectively and efficiently move patients through the enteral program.
- Work closely with dietitians, intake team, billing department, and warehouse staff to ensure that enteral patients receive quality products and service excellence.
Required qualifications for this position include:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Pharmacy Assistant Tech B within 60 days of hire
Preferred qualifications for this position include:
- One (1) year experience in a medical office setting
- Experience in home infusion or home health
- Customer service experience
- Experience with Electronic Medical Records (EMR) and Microsoft Office programs including Word and Excel
- Experience with insurance verification and authorization
About the ministry you will serve.
Providence Infusion and Pharmacy Services in Tukwila and Spokane, Washington provides pharmaceutical services to patients in communities throughout Washington, Alaska, Idaho and Montana. Patient safety, patient satisfaction, and clinical outcomes are our priorities. Our services include nutrition and pharmacological therapies to patients in their homes or in our Ambulatory Suites, disease management and related specialized infusion therapies, and clinical nurse, pharmacist, and nutrition consulting and support services.
We offer a full comprehensive range of benefits - see our website for details
As people of Providence, we reveal God's love for all, especially the poor and vulnerable, through our compassionate service.
Providence Health & Services is the third largest not-for-profit health system in the United States. Providence employs more than 82,000 caregivers (employees) across a five-state area; AK, WA, MT, OR, and CA. Our facilities include 34 hospitals, 600 physician clinics, senior services, supportive housing and other health and educational services. Providence is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Providence does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, disability, veteran, military status, religion, age, creed, national origin, sexual identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, genetic information, or any other basis prohibited by local, state, or federal law.
Job Category: Administrative Support (Clinical)
Req ID: 151628